Page 1 of 61

Page 1
Page   of 61
Page 2 Page 61

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
One of ma FB freind asked me to give him short message to her that why i love Drashti, They wanna make a video with 100 messege to send it to Drashti, I messeged her short confession but here is ma full confession...

One Reason is Enough to love someone we have tons of reason to love Drashti then why Should we...

Physical Aspect

1.Memrising Beauty

2.Big Browny Eyes -            Like a Book on lovers can read

3.Small Curvy n Pinkish Lips - When She smile a little both the corners of her lips goes in diffrent direction the right corner up n the left down i love it, It looks amazing...

4.Dimples -                       Her Dimples when She smile loudly

5.Pinking Cheeks -             Feel like pulling them like in her cold cream   add

6.Sexy Back -                  Can't stop Drooling

7.Curvy Figure -               Looks awesom in every attire

8.Small little Nose -          Looks very cute when it become red
.Good Height

10.Smile -                       When She smiles it feels like a raining to me in ma heart, Love her smile

Nature n Aspects of Mentality

11. Awesom Human Being
12.Straight Forward
13.Bubbly
14.Charming
16.Bindass
17.Foodie
18.No PDA
19.Away from Diplomacy
20.Social Freak - Gel up with everybody easily
21.Maintains fine line between Personal n Professional life
22.Hard Working
23.Awesom Sense of Humour
24.Educated
25.Good Communication Skills
26.Good Comic Timing
27.Awesom Actoress
28.Awesom Dancer
29.Awesom Cook
30.Truthworthy
31.No J factor for anybody
32.No Tantrums 
33.Down to Earth Persom
34.Did'nt take Stardorm on her head
35.Did't drag her personal life in front of media
36.Can Give straight No to media about her personal like unlike others
37.Knows her capabilites in acting
38.Don't Give a Hoot to rumours
39.Awesom Stage Appearance
40.Follow her Choices without caring about People
41.Lively Pesonality
42.Good in giving taunts - She said it in Live Chat
43.Her Interviews are pleasure to read always speaks truth
44.Independent
45.Satisfied with the success GOD has given her, Did'nt ask for more
46.Relpy sweetly to Bashers also like She did in live Chat

47.Love the Three F's of her life
Family
Friend n
Fans

Girls Department Aspect
48.Awesom Dressing Style n Fashion Sence
49.Curly Hairs

50.One More the Most Important One

Give Credit to deseving One

For Her Beauty - She gives credit to her Mom,We fans are thankful to Aunty Ji

For Her Success - She always give credit to fans, Did'nt forgot to mention n thank fans at any cost, She loves her fans (Even her tweets are based on her fans)

I have a long long list for ma love for her, For me Tellywood means Drashti. Drashti n Drashti only...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The way i love Drashti, The same way i love all the fella fans of mine bcoz are they just amazing, Always let me Drool 1stLOLLOLLOL

P.S - Don't you Dare post comments like "Nice Post" n "Agree with you"
Angry Angry Angry
Post Long Comments n Choose ur points, Mention if u have else in ur list, I am gonna update...

Edited by Arnav90 - 05 October 2012 at 11:19pm

The following 290 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uJaipriNajmaRaja1shanmanjuaparna_mcukishmeelulovekrishjannatdrashtigayathripriyankLilMissPerfectanabiyashanaa01ivy.josecakessssssbenish12Ankeeeeefariha_92antra23ddianNYPD111nishu17bubble333tamimul-Desire-harmeenchawlaMeena1428rajasthanroyalparismileActivewomenparas99charmingsonisunheroparigeetbinjucoolmondacontact.remyajojo2802preeti369tania90manaal_2011divyaraghanipiyasinghabhaypatelzainah320crazy4maneetmaanmohonacloudflowersree10skdroseUdita4pulu1995anisa79nai1311_yspsonisaimthendral_111FJkhushburs272rosie111nishsweetsDevilDollpalluhegdeRoopakishoremaaneet13anieePmnishadatarAngelfan13Noshin_DiyaMulan12DiahhAmna0521-Rossete-nityalovelychiccaNR_786TaniiSleepingSoulAdorable-DiaParimishtyzeezee123staroneariangirlAnshu..Sim44anumkusom123mishty8911Sima1426_chaitraSiMi81Evileyes08mahadevibhosleelegenttashuArmu4eva_Rashmicutemishtifatema_007mansi.tripathiyashviagarwalfiona18Jyoti121akspradreamy4evernafisa_kazifatim30shabnam22prema_ksSavi_SAADHIDEV_srija_stressreliefpinkstarsGouthami.bRaapunzaljyoprad311-CharmingAngel-vid6xNinalovepari1689ramesh90MeghPiyashizulyianRoohasamiasimrancutyJareenDDddhifanDei_Gratia4ever4loveJOHNdaCENAmuskiiiTheDragonLady_chesung_loveall16gbhatPoseidenana1411NeejuKasiKasiarunsunita_gmCheckmateIWinsadumaneetDrashti13SnakeEyesnlm4gurti30BadGirlKissDoracakemausam19sindu_gurtiAnu_RMahamshinseen-acacia---ANGEL--sweetysaran-SmexySmile-angel_smilykabslocksdreamymishti88fantesyjssood..Tangled..nehakapoor7RENU1111mannu_minnieKittuPratzz-Veritaserum-Dilsay-optimist-simi91meettuAngel-33LadyFlamesia.k_1chitra_raosonia_koolkhanmisty_drastifanMehek25AudiwaliaRaDMG25bangaloresdesait-happilyunknownTia-AFreeBirdANJALI_SAMARIYAmanid-Mitu-TanuDDianvampires-loverDDbiggestfanAnoshka-the-Gem-Ratzz--Rafa-_Darling_allegrosue_21Sexy_Witchtrishtejzoya_naziyaVina23SaiSISADORAHiddlestonedsusan7BeautyForAshes-Dil--SmexyGhost--TimeOut-Sandy-Nazcrystalalenaash28poongs123Invisible_Wingsafsh4arenjini263_lehar_-CoolChick-Sanjhiliza81nehakaribaDrashtifan4everhoneygrapeChocoSoulCutieTejucuttiee_BlackPearl_zaara2212maanluvsgeetmemadmandy15freya123MischiefManaged--Ratna--swetha10Skyfall.._Rainbow_-DamnedDrooler-Amoureuxkhwaishfanrahmona_paksweMrs.ZSKrickksTOTAL-ROMANTICmandymoreWhite_lilybubblygal1711maaniqraAsmi13deboleena.manna-WhiteGirl-ankita24Remya_Pillai6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaaratqJ.LOutopia88-brokensoul-punam2712gill123Little_Mermaid.-Mithuna-tamanna1391_Sparkles_Loquacious_Aashmanesha76rs12345Shru77Madhuri53levernebhanu_rekhagspvdcarisma2-Jwalamukhi-kirti_fijidumasNeelambari..dewdropredtodayzstar_CookieMonster_anji-miraCrazyGirl.21--Udhay--harshdb..tanya..beautiful_heartdolly10-chrys-Neelum.drashtiHdhd-Orchid-undisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One reason is enough to Love someone, We have tons" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged

I added ma fav Punjabi song finally, Do listen to it...
And also if somebody posted sarcastic comment then ignore plzz, I don't want ma post to get closed...

I know every DDian love Drashti so so much but the biggest Drashti fan for me is FB Friend "Sangeeta Gupta"I have never seen fan like her, She is the best...
I think so many people knows Sangs on FB, They do agree with me...

I am gonna reply everybody Monday onwards bcoz i am busy till sunday in ma exam...

Till then you can spam ma post...

Song Added...

Page 3rd - Pehla Pehla Pyaar from HAKHK by Rehan2012
Page 15 - Mar Jawaan from Fashion by Me (For 200 likes)
Page 16 - Aafreen Aafreen tu bhi dekhe agar by Manesha76
Page 18 - Mein Albeli by Manesha76
Page 25 - Raabta from Agent Vinod by Rohitm90
Page 26 -  Aashiyan from Barfi by ma Sauts Reni
Page 27 -  Dont Cha wish ur girlfriend was hot like me sung by Pussycat dolls(English Song) by Reni
Page 30 - Pee loon remix by ma sisi Darindagi aka Sahi...
Page 33 - Kitna Haseen Chehra added by me Demanded by "Sundasnaz"
Page 50 - Yaaron Dosti badi hi hassen hai for you all...

Enjoy Songs, From now ma all posts are gonna be Musical or you can say Music StationLOLLOLLOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The siggi's is Made by ZaaraTQ...

Edited by Arnav90 - 08 October 2012 at 6:20am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

meeluLilMissPerfectfariha_92bubble333parigeetrajasthanroyalparismileharmeenchawlacoolmondacharmingsonicrazy4maneetdivyaraghanipiyasinghmaanmohonaUdita4nishsweets-Rossete-maaneet13Mulan12nityaSiMi81mahadevibhosleramesh90pari1689MeghPiyashiJareenDDzulyianShaluDrashtistressreliefpinkstarsjyoprad311Jyoti121jssooddreamymishti88KasiKasiNeejuPoseidenshinseennlm4CheckmateIWinarunsunita_gmsp110sue_21desaitTanuDDiansia.k_1Mehek25-optimist--Veritaserum-sonia_koolkhan-Ratzz-DDbiggestfan_Darling_Anoshka-the-Gem-brokensoul-punam2712Sandy-NazLittle_Mermaid.-Mishu-ankita24crystalalena-Mithuna-poongs123swetha10mandymorezaaratqJ.LORemya_PillaiKiller_DeviLMischiefManaged--Ratna--zaara2212_lehar_-SmexyGhost-nehakaribaBeautyForAshesbeautiful_heartMaaNeeTLuVanji-mira--Udhay--bobby13rocks_CookieMonster_Neelambari..Loquacious_Aashmanesha76bhanu_rekhagharshdb_Sparkles_undisclosed-Orchid-

Amoureux

IF-Sizzlerz

Amoureux

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Wow!!!  Clap

Thats a huge and a detailed list Arnav... With so many issshhh Blushing  points too... But you would just get a simple Amazing Post comment from me... LOL 

For I already compiled a good list of mine on Cassie's thread

So get it from her then Wink

Edited by Azmatazz - 04 October 2012 at 2:25am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfectfariha_92meeludivyaraghanirajasthanroyalparigeetSiMi81nishsweetsJyoti121shinseennlm4PoseidenKasiKasiNeejuCheckmateIWinsp110DDbiggestfanTanuDDiansonia_koolkhanMischiefManagedKiller_DeviLJ.LO-Mishu-zaaratqcrystalalenapunam2712-Mithuna-_Rainbow__lehar_drashti38ISADORAnehakaribaArnav90--Udhay--_Sparkles_manesha76-chrys-

ISADORA

IF-Sizzlerz

ISADORA

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged

I liked her as Dr Muskaan chaada in DMG ..my first show i watched on TV..ironically i have been watching only her shows LOL...blame it on coincidence..even though the last show did not go down well with me(now dont throw chappals on me)

She is doing a great job as MadhuBala..i still remember her entry dialogue..and one that followed.."Aapne jinko bakra banane ke liye bheja tha maine unka murga bana diya " LOL...

AAp bhi mana nahi kar payenge Jijaji LOL..

Rk tumahare paas dho option hai..LOL...

The Cute Nhok Jhok when she shifts to her actual room..kaise insane ho tum...

Tumhare haath muje par aya tha...

Oh Hello Main phailke nahi sothi... LOL

and the most hilarious was

Aaj se aapka beta dhood pieyga... Good Boy..uh-huh Naughty Boy LOL LOL

Adhirniya Pathidev.. LOL

As Dr Muskan she was awesome bubbly character..she redefined the versatile acting of what is to be bubbly and there starts a trend of the lead characters that follow with the same nature...before the TV shows had female lead strong and serious...

With Geet she proved that she can provide her cut of bubbliness and  hint of seriousness in her character..

She is perfect for MadhuBala...the supposed story of a Girl with simple dreams and aspirations in her life..but her destiny is larger than her dreams...

The Bollywood actress role needs someone beautiful gorgeous..stunning ethereal and alluring beauty..and can you find a better one than her..Nope...all her roles up until now is entirely different and she will be so

This girl is truly amazing..

Hogaya Abhi aur kuch dimaag main ayega tho edit karoongi Tongue

Edited by ISADORA - 04 October 2012 at 11:01pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

benish12vijaya39fariha_92LilMissPerfectshanmanjumeeludivyaraghanicoolmondabubble333parigeetrajasthanroyalNR_786leena63-Rossete-maaneet13nishsweetsjyoprad311stressreliefJyoti121Poseidenshinseenarunsunita_gmCheckmateIWinKasiKasiNeejuDrashti13sp110DDbiggestfanTanuDDianANJALI_SAMARIYA-optimist-_Darling_Sandy-Nazcrystalalena-Mithuna-punam2712MischiefManagedMrs.ZSKzaaratq-WhiteGirl-ankita24_Rainbow_Amoureux_lehar_nehakaribaBeautyForAshesArnav90--Udhay--anji-mira-Jwalamukhi-Neelambari..manesha76_Sparkles_-Orchid--chrys-

Amoureux

IF-Sizzlerz

Amoureux

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

res muje time chaiye padne ke liye LOL

Seriously Hatzie...  Padho, socho aur phir likho...  LOL  Kitna saara kaam Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfectmeeluNR_786MeghPiyashiTanuDDianDDbiggestfanISADORAzaaratq_Sparkles_Arnav90--Udhay---chrys-undisclosed

ISADORA

IF-Sizzlerz

ISADORA

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Thu meri taang keech rahi hai kya...LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meeluMeghPiyashiDDbiggestfan_lehar_zaaratqAmoureux_Sparkles_Arnav90--Udhay--undisclosed

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Arnav , These are exact qualities we like of DD Clap . 

DD's Eyes are mesmerizing Embarrassed 

I always liked her Interview always to the point . She has bindass attitude which is really great & i find that attitude in very few actress in Telly world  Tongue

I first saw DD in Geet , From day one i just liked very very much . She has a great heart . She always tried to be friendly every co-star & other star she has worked with . 

I also liked how she asks Fans to not send expensive gifts . She asks Fans to just keep loving her . Its great to see that she cares for her Fans . She loves her family very much . Thats really great . 

I like that she doesn't mix personal & professional life . She is not at all PDA Wink.  

As Madhubala Drashti has grown as an actor . She excepts that she is always learning as an actress . I like that attitude about her . Her hard work is really showing . She will still improve in her work as she is learning all the time . 

I wish her All the very Best to Drashti Thumbs Up . You are the Best Star 

Drashti as Madhubala rocks . Heart

Guys do visit page 16 & 18 added songs there  too. 

Edited by manesha76 - 06 October 2012 at 2:48am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

meeluLilMissPerfectbenish12fariha_92parigeetcoolmondadivyaraghaniNR_786Amna0521nishsweetsmahadevibhosleMeghPiyashizulyianjyoprad311Gouthami.bstressreliefJyoti121fiona18mausam19shinseenPoseidendreamymishti88CheckmateIWinKasiKasiNeejuDrashti13sp110Sexy_WitchDDbiggestfansitammavampires-lover_Darling_RENU1111zaaratqMischiefManagedmemadKiller_DeviLSandy-Nazcrystalalenaash28Little_Mermaid.-Mithuna-punam2712divareena_lehar_liza81nehakaribaISADORAanji-mira--Udhay--Arnav90_Sparkles_undisclosed

Amoureux

IF-Sizzlerz

Amoureux

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Thu meri taang keech rahi hai kya...LOL

Koshish kar rahi thi Embarrassed

I hope you don't mind Tongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

meelupreeti369tya.zieCheckmateIWinvampires-loverDDbiggestfanzaaratqISADORAArnav90--Udhay--_Sparkles_undisclosed-chrys-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.