Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
SAAHIL ka itna baddaa accident huaaa n shivvii ki abhi abhi shaadi hui hai saahil se woh b LOVE MARRIAGE...n sasu ma told shivii k tum gharr jao il stay ere in d hospitalll with saahil...

arey areeyyy shivvii madammm hw can u go lyk tis leavn ur hubbbyy in tis haall alonnnee

arhaina hotey uskey jagha tau kabhi na jateyyy mai tau saahil ka haath pakar k bas beethhh jatey wahein i'll sleepp on d sofa or on d flooorr or il stand awake all nyt buh wont leave saahil n go homeeeCryOuchCry

yeh sassu ma kuch ziadaa he kabab mai haddii banri hainLOLOuch

saahil k paas shivi rukttii kch eye locks hoteeyyy kch romantic sa ganna bajta tau mazza ataWinkBig smileTongue

secondly saahil jaise gudlukn dashing charming hawt handshum HUBBYYY ko itney sarey nurses k beech akele nai chorna chhayeh c hes gayab m scared kissi nurse ne kidnpa tu ne kerlia mera saahillCryLOLOuch

jokess asidee i guesss he'll b outside wit anooppSmileluvvss hisss bro aloootttClap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

malikmehreen95musica10...Ruhi77...Anam AliAshvikian_AKShanUlasRoze12-AquaMermaiden--DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sasu ma hat jaiye pleej:p" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged

LOLmummy sahil daddy ko app se achi wifey nai milne waaliROFLshivi ko tu daddy ki parva hi nai hai unne chor ka chale gayeLOLwase dadi sa bhuhut hitler hainOuchmuje un se bhuhut daar laghta haimere sweet se sahil daddy ko kitna daanti haiCrybut my daddy is best har time apni mom ki baat mante hain yaha taak shivi ko bhi bye bol diaROFLmummy app bhi na dadi sa ko pataooWinkjab meri itni pyari pyari anam,arahaina or shana mama hai tu daddy ko kia gaamWinkshivi ka paata saaf from my sideLOLdadi sa app jiyoon hazaroon saal lage rahoROFLi m with u

LOLi m just kiddingEvil Smile

wase i totally agree with u Winkye sahil ki mummy bhi na poor shivi isse hi jana para LOLsahil ne hi isse jane ko bol dia iss ki mummy poori stubborn hai isse pata tha meri mom  tu jane se rahi shivi ko hi beej deta hoonOuchLOLkoi nai mom app ki ye song wali wish tu poori ho gaye gi khabhi na khabhi phir maat sahil daddy ki complain karnaTongueROFL

Edited by mrs_kapoor - 04 October 2012 at 2:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushboorathArhainAshish

-Kulthum-

Groupbie

-Kulthum-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Even I wanted Shivani to stay by Sahil in the hospital but unfortunately Rajlaxmi stayed behind. Well we dont need to worry because Sahil and Shivani's honeymoon trip is on its way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

-Kulthum-

Groupbie

-Kulthum-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Even I wanted Shivani to stay by Sahil in the hospital but unfortunately Rajlaxmi stayed behind. Well we dont need to worry because Sahil and Shivani's honeymoon trip is on its way and we will get some romantic scenes.

ArhainAshish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
hop so right now his brother  Anoop needs Sahil more 

I think Shivi did right to give space to RL as she is too possessive about Sahil ...

well when boys mom says she wants to be with her son ...its best to leave ...this makes mom happy well personal experience se bol rahin hoon...and if boys mom is happy the boy is often happy too Wink

plus a son is safest with her mom  whatsoever loving wife he may get ...nobody can take place of mom in a sons life

thats why i am worried for anoop until and unless he gets true love of his mom he can never be genuinely  happy as Mansi can give wify love but never be his mom

Well Arhina nurses ka to pata nahi but I think  our Sahil  has been kidnapped by a girl called Arhina coz i have seen she is sooo much in love with him LOL that she cant see her Sahil laying there all alone Embarrassed

ArhainAshish-DevilGal-

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Arhainah Saut good post even I was saying Shivi should of stayed with Sahil but hamaari jo Sasuma hai Rajlaxmi is very hitler so everyone has to listen to her... well if we were there hum toh nahiye jateh but Rajlaxmi needs to get over her paronoia attacks honestly the precap she was panicking.. i agree he probz is talking to anoop...

ArhainAshish-DevilGal-

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Arhainah Saut good post even I was saying Shivi should of stayed with Sahil but hamaari jo Sasuma hai Rajlaxmi is very hitler so everyone has to listen to her... well if we were there hum toh nahiye jateh but Rajlaxmi needs to get over her paronoia attacks honestly the precap she was panicking.. i agree he probz is talking to anoop...
mummy sorry Cryu r only my mummy app nazraz ho gayeCryok mein kisi or ko mama nai bolo gi u r only my mummy okBig smile

ArhainAshish

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs_kapoor

Originally posted by Anam Ali

mummy sorry Cryu r only my mummy app nazraz ho gayeCryok mein kisi or ko mama nai bolo gi u r only my mummy okBig smile

Bacha im not naraaz Big smile i have no problems honestly

ArhainAshish-DevilGal-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.