Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Shifitng utensils?

smallwonder IF-Veteran Member
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
 Thats one of the weirdest plots Confused Really dont know who thinks of all these plots for urmi Confused And for once when Kinjal is about to be one up on her, shespills salt into the dinner Angry No Gopi, no ahem, no rashi and no jigar - the only lead in sns is urmi LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvgauri72GiafanFindingShak

gauri72 Goldie
gauri72
gauri72

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
u r right.I love her.so sweet of her.I want vm, ff, os, ff, xyz, abc etc etc for her.Urmi rocks.wanna vm for Urjit.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming im in RN landBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvGiafan

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Urmi or lets say UrShi have always been part and parcel with their KKs. That has never reduced, ever in SNS... Now atleast the KKs fail and it is funny.

The utensils though, the CVs need not have gone far.. How many of us await utensils to be returned after giving something to your neighbor in it? I have...LOL It was a simple day to day occurence, blown up for Urmi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Sizzlerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Urmi or lets say UrShi have always been part and parcel with their KKs. That has never reduced, ever in SNS... Now atleast the KKs fail and it is funny.

The utensils though, the CVs need not have gone far.. How many of us await utensils to be returned after giving something to your neighbor in it? I have...LOLIt was a simple day to day occurence, blown up for Urmi
agree

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index