luminous02

Goldie

luminous02

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Reality/Weekend Shows

TRP (This Week)

TRP (Last Week)

Ramayan

glad to know that TRP is more than that of last week i hope it will increase day by day...

Edited by luminous22 - 04 October 2012 at 1:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Namzzminizznneeiillarti07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ramayan's TRP of this week..." in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
tfs...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08luminous02

vids08

Goldie

vids08

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
tfs - really good to see the TRP going up. It can be better if they run it twice a week. Once is not enough and the wait is too long.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Agreed Vids! A friend of mine said that its also aired on DD and the TRP there is 12! 

nneeiill

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namzz

Agreed Vids! A friend of mine said that its also aired on DD and the TRP there is 12! 

The TRP IF gives is a combination of DD and Zee. DD's ratings are caculated differently so a 12 does not mean the same thing as it would on a channel like Zee.

Ramayan's TRP of 1.2 this week is a combination of its ratings on both DD and Zee.

Varnita.

vids08

Goldie

vids08

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namzz

Namz DD is not in the TRP madness LOLLOL they calculate their audience reach it in a diff way thankfully, unlike the private channels fixing meters in "special" places Tongue I don't care about the TRP I just want it twice a week Big smile

luminous02

Goldie

luminous02

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

tfs - really good to see the TRP going up. It can be better if they run it twice a week. Once is not enough and the wait is too long.

right dear let's seee

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
thanks luminous..it got lil up so happy for that

combined TRP of DD and Zee is 1.4

another reason for 1.2 trp on zee is the timing ..coz in zee page i see lot of ppl saying they  miss episodes at 11:00 am..and all were so upset that it was not repeated at 8 pm..

personally i feel 8 pm was better slot ...but lets hope for the best
episodes are showing  major improvements..

Edited by nneeiill - 04 October 2012 at 12:29pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.