Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

shit breakup between yuvreen

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yuvreen2002

Groupbie

yuvreen2002

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Questionhi guys its me apurva back again with a new post i know that u guys will love it cause it took me a lot of time to write this post check it out and ya dont forget to comment and press the like button!

well this is the episode of suvreen guggul after the kiss to far it was rocking but just for suvi not for yuvi.
story starts!
omg after the kiss yuvi is in depresoin and suvi in the flow.not happeningCrythis is bad well  then they go to meet kareena kapoor the wrong way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clapafter the meet with kareena then aanie tells suvi that suvi the way yuvi has acted with u tha tmeans he love u but is hesitating to tell u so its time u tell yuvi that u love him she calls yuvi and tells him that she wants to meet him the next day when suvi was going to tell him and also has a dream that he will say sorry and say i love u the the day come and he says suvreen tere kehne se pehle main kuch kahun ga sorry suvreen i am really sorry maine voh kiss ki but voh kiss ke baad kuch accha nahi lag raha hai sorry yaar suvreen says tumhe nahi pata tha ki mear reaction kya hoga because i love u arun away from there then the next daywas the resul for the exam!! suvi ke dost aate hain to her house yaar and then suvi tells them everything and  aanie was going to set yuvi but then suvi stops her and says that ya i ove him but cant force him to love me na!! and then says that maybe i only had a problem in myself thats why he said no to me then aane and naro prases her and say tu toh tota hai then suvi gets less marks in eco and is worried how shall she say it to her parentsQuestion then yuvi dreams about  him telling her parents sorry and they will forgive her but then when he goes to her suvi ignores himand goes awa.yuvi is desparate and suvi confused that what does she want eco or fashion?yuvi is planing to go to some other place for bisness and suvi does not know about it.uvi thinks about her future and decides to take fashion and enolls in it.suvi's dad puts her in coaching classes and she does not  know about it she tells her parents the she wants to drop eco na dtake fashion but her dad and mom gets irrated and scream at ther and say that they are not allowing her to go in fashion and suvi also starts arguing with her parents and the parent lecture starts again suvi the next day says that if u dont wnat me to go in fashion and u dont want to pay my fees i will pay it on my own and then goes away from her house tultuli is on t=her doorstep suvi gets shocked and says tultuli tu yaha and then tultuli says ha yaar shock kar diya na yaar i have to leave man sorry but i will edit it later sorry need to goConfused

Edited by yuvreen2002 - 04 October 2012 at 5:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivin17bhuniluvidya.Gkaveriw2008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shit breakup between yuvreen" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
this is really so bad yaar

yuvreen2002

Groupbie

yuvreen2002

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
how is it bad 

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
no yaar 

this is similar to current story...

yuvreen2002

Groupbie

yuvreen2002

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
i know its simmalar to the current story but this is just a recap get it understand yaar samajh na anyways hope u liked it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriw2008

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.