That's my(Tush & prem's) Momma!

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 4:56am | IP Logged
That's my Momma!
   By: Haem Roy
   May 7, 2005
On the occasion of Mother's Day, hitList brings to you pictures of your favourite TV actors with the ones that matter to them the most — their mothers!

And they also tell you things about their mommy dearest, like what they like about their mommies and what are their earliest memories of her. And this comes as no surprise — they're all mamma's boys!
dining room
Ronit Roy
I love…
everything about her.
I dislike… that she worries too much.
My earliest memory of her… I don't want to put my memories of her in incidents. She has devoted her entire life to my brother and me.

Rohit Roy
I love…
her resilience.
I dislike… her sensitivity.
My earliest memory of her… I remember I must have been around 6 years old and we were on holiday in Kashmir.
Parmeet Sethi with Sushil Sethi
I love…
her unquestioning love for me.
I dislike… When she criticises me. She is brutally frank but doesn't mean to hurt.
My earliest memory of her… Mom and her radio and Vividh Bharati and her singing old songs.
Chetan Hansraj with Dr Shakuntala Hansraj

I love...
that she has always been there for me. She pushed me to achieve my goals, encouraged me and never lost faith in me. Her love for me is the greatest thing about her.
I dislike … the way she jumps from one topic to another while talking!
My earliest memory of her… Once we were travelling in the train, and I was getting squeezed between all the other passengers in the compartment. I was so small and my mum is quite tall, and I remember how she was pushing all the other people to move away from me. I remember thinking, "Whoa! My mum's really strong!"
Akashdeep Saigal with Godavari Saigal

I love…
the fact that she is my mom!
I dislike… She cares too much. Everybody has to move in life.
My earliest memory of her… I remember her tying my hair when I was young, around four. It was very curly. She used to call me Joyce.
Hussain with Sakina Kuwajerwala

I love…
everything about her. She is the best creation of God.
I dislike… how's she's pampered me!
My earliest memory of her… I remember the first time I got a pay check from working in a store. I had Rs 990 and I wanted to gift my mother a saree but I didn't know if that amount would be enough.

That feeling was so special. Till date, whatever I earn I give it to my mom.
Shabbir Ahluwalia with Mabel Ahluwalia

I love…
everything about her.
I dislike… nothing!
My earliest memory of her… She was an airhostess and would bring chocolates for me everytime she returned from a flight. So I would eagerly wait for her to come home.
Ali Asgar with his Farkhondeh Agha
I love…
her simplicity.
I dislike… her simplicity!
My earliest memory of her… I was a brat when I was small. She was very fond of growing
rose plants in the balcony. When I would fly kites, the strings would get entangled in the plants and damage them.

One day she got so fed up of me that she gave me the 'chatka' treatment. I am what I am because of her and I cannot do without my mother. I am a total momma's boy.
Sharokh Bharucha with Ketayun Bharucha
I love…
how she is extremely caring. She has spoiled me.
I dislike… that she is very stubborn.
My earliest memory of her… It was my younger brother's Navjyot ceremony. We had gone out shopping and I saw this suit at Sheetal and really liked it. But it was very expensive and my mom knew I would outgrow it so she didn't buy it for me. But she knew I would be upset.

So, the next day, despite my Dad's protest, she took me again and bought it. I still have it with me and one day maybe my kids will wear it.
Vikas Bhalla with Neelam Bhalla

I love…
The fact that she loves me so much.
I dislike… that she feeds
me too much. Ghee on rotis and all!
My earliest memory of her… She used to come to my school six times a day and ask my teacher whether I was naughty.
Gaurav Kapur with Roma Kapur

I love…
that she is my "bestest" friend. She has a lot of insight and makes the best pepper mutton in the world.
I dislike… that she is over-indulgent.
My earliest memory of her… I was walking on Juhu beach with both arms dangling. My mom and dad each held one finger and I was singing near the ocean. That was 26 years ago.
Pawan Shankarr with Kiran Bala Pandey

I love…
She never wants anything.
I dislike… She is not very open to new ideas.
My earliest memory of her… She wanted me to eat a banana before going to school one day and I said no. She made me remove all my clothes and I did it in the
dining room and the whole mohalla was watching me.
Vinay Pathak with Kishori Pathak

I love…
no matter what I do, she finds a way to like it.
I dislike… how she finds a way to criticise it too!
My earliest memory of her… I remember I was about three years old and she was pregnant with my younger sister. She made me talk to her belly.
Vinay Jain with Indira Jain

I love…
Her ever-forgiving attitude.
I dislike… She can see right through me. I cannot put up a faade in front of her.
My earliest memory of her… Beating the shit out of me for dropping milk on the brand new carpet at the age of 5!
Sandeep Rajora with Vimlesh Rajora

I love…
that she is understanding, caring and the perfect mom.
I dislike… how she worries too much.
My earliest memory of her… I was in school in Std III and I was on stage. I remember her watching and clapping for me.
Sumeet Raghavan with Prema Raghavan

I love…
that she is very understanding.
I dislike… how she forces me into doing a lot of things. She is very persuasive!
My earliest memory of her… I remember that she was the one who enrolled my name into a theatre company. She accompanied me wherever I went. She has been the motivating factor in my life.

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

kshitij lover Senior Member
kshitij lover
kshitij lover

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Tonguethx!!
divyagirl Goldie
divyagirl
divyagirl

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 5:26pm | IP Logged