**Sharon**(Sneha Kapoor)AT #3 Stopping The AT

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SaileshrkD3FAN

Goldie

SaileshrkD3FAN

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged

~~~~Sneha Kapoor~~~~

Born in 1987, Sneha Kapoor is Punjabi. She dropped out of college after her first year because she knew from an early time that she didn't want to do a mundane 9-5 job. Thus, she went to become a fitness trainer, and was a part of the Shimak Davar Institute. Sneha has been an instructor with Shiamak Davar's Institute for the Performing Arts and has conducted extensive classes in various dance types, including, Bollywood, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Afro-Jazz, Indo-Jazz, Salsa, Modern, Funk, etc. In addition, she has not only been an Assistant Choreographer to Pappu-Mallu, but has also assisted Harshall-Vithall and Pratap Shetty for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Saawariya'. Sneha has achieved the best out of her earliest stages and is looking forward to attain the glorious heights of popularity and honour.She mostly specializies in Jazz, but Bollywood is her favorite dance style.

As

Sharon Rai Prakash in D3

The veritable spoilt rich kid, Sharon is actually Sharanjeet Kaur. Like many things in her life, her name is also designed to get attention. Daddy's girl, she's had mostly everything go her own sweet way. She loves to dance and on the dance floor, she transforms from a selfish, spoilt, baby-doll, to a graceful swan. But once the music stops, Sharon is back to being what she does best- being a bit@h. Her philosophy is it's my way or the highway.

$$RULES$$                 1)This is an Appreciation thread of Sneha aka Sharon if u hate sneha please stay away From this Thread
2)No bashing
3)Dont use bad words and dont abuse with others
4)No Quoting more than 2 times
5)Keep ur chat in limit
6)Discussing about other characters/couple are not allowed..

Sharon Fans
               kriyaansh4ever1,Ankithate,Neeti96 ,swaron love

If u want to be in this list u have to PM me and like this thread

SmileSharon creations by FansSmile

PM ur Edits And VM's Of sharon i'll post that edits here

Highlight of the AT
Yaah guys u heard right...I am Stopping The Sharon AT because no one is posting any commment or likes...and so much less views are coming...So i am stopping the AT sorry...This is the Last AT Of **Sharon**(Sneha Kapoor)If ur not intersted...i dont want to continue the AT

**Sharon Fansclubs**
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sharon-Divas-Fanpage/457658920924802
Guys m finding admin For this Page If Anyone Wants to become admin...Just message on the page

Sorry Guys

Edited by saileshrk - 04 October 2012 at 12:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.ObseSSeDbeenyShivTRSSkuhu_Arsha..dinu..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Sharon**(Sneha Kapoor)AT #3 Stopping The AT" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beeny

Goldie

beeny

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
hey esa thodi hota he might be sab exam k karn ol nai aa pye ho soo don't loose hope
love u sharon

kuhu_Arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu_Arsha

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
i luv sharonHeart

rajkumaripari

rajkumaripari

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
it is awesome yaar...loveds it...& sharon is the best...only she suits with swayam...so i hope d3 goes good with a new sharon...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top