Cyrus-Business Baazigar

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

But I wonder why the other supposedly big ticket reality show of the season, Zee's Business Baazigar, is getting a raw deal at home. Away from the spotlight seemingly reserved for Ek Main Aur Ek Tu, the business reality show has quietly and unobtrusively moved into the last stages with eight finalists, who have now been asked to run companies from the Essel group for three days on their own. From having to earn money with a capital of one rupee in 24 hours, the participants have come a long way. This week, they got makeovers, were allotted plush apartments to stay and then given the big opportunity.

The content is no doubt gripping, but the pace suffers often, the participants are still getting used to the presence of the camera, and anchor Cyrus Sahukar looks like he could have done with Sandhya Mridul's company, who quit the show midway. But the real tragedy is that the channel seems to have given up on the show even before it ends. There's no adrenaline rush as a build up to the finale, not many on-air promos or promotions elsewhere. Will the Zee chairman hand over the promised crores with equal apathy when the show finally chooses its Baazigar?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scs07 thumbnail
i think their fate will be like India's Best cinestars ki khoj...

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scs07

U are correct.This show is unique and good.Wish it was given more importance .

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i would think that it would be better given that subhash chandra is a part of it.
lachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: scs07

ya u are correct