Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I am relishing and loving it...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swati-89

Goldie

swati-89

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Yeah guys i am relishing and loving the way Arnav and Khushi are speaking though their eyes with each others.

The way Arnav understood just by looking at Khushi's expressions what she might have seen which massaging Anjali's feet. He didn't see it for himself but went by just her expressions, her silent horror on seeing the state of Anjali's feet and it was enough for him.

Since this track started abt him discovering the cameras, this silent communication between these two is something i am loving by the minute.
Their love has always been expressed though their eyes when they had been in self-denial mode, since the very start of the show, and now when they have learnt to express though words, still this silent communication in a room full of people, in words which they just understand is so beautiful and romantic.

Am loving it guys...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gem_14Simone2005taklima_najcraziefanl.savitreeinnocentgreenashmir24ohmygodurgreatAngelic_Zuh786Pinki...Tanu...pieryrose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am relishing and loving it..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swati-89

Goldie

swati-89

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
?????????????????????????????????

innocentgreen

Goldie

innocentgreen

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Agree. that's what i love about arshi, they never really needed words to communicate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati-89Angelic_Zuh

ashmir24

Goldie

ashmir24

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
LOLMe too loving it damn it...Embarrassednice post  dear.you are right they speak through their eyes and it shows how close their hearts are .they do not  want the help of the words to express their feeling...we some times even feel that his heart is with her and her's is with him...And this love is unique...

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
post wedding their relationship has changed, they are so much in sync with each other, it is lovely to see that,

but once again thanks to shamu, romance has taken a back seat.Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top