Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~~~~*RaJi (ViRu )* Land~~~~(27) - Page 106

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
is virat-manvi sr over?? becoz i think tuhi khusi se pagal hokkar hamare update and raji land phool rahe hai!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rashi.krishna

me too ๐Ÿ˜† *e-high five*

@bold thats a relief.. though its a bit weird ... jiagr being laxman for virika...  but i know newly wed virat is no laxman material like jigar,,, right? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† wonder who is hanuman??

*e-high five*๐Ÿ˜†

yaaa...it's a bit weird...they should've either made virat laxman or they should've made gohem ram-sita...anyways who cares...ultimately vishal will be playing laxman's role only na...anyone can play ram-sita...doesn't make a difference to me...soo in diwali event...seems like rucha will be hosting and vishal will be playing laxman's role...

hanuman...hoga koi...maybe jeevika's cousin brother would play tht role...sorry I don't remember his name...

ankita_raji thumbnail

is virat-manvi sr over?? becoz i think tuhi khusi se pagal hokkar hamare update and raji land phool rahe hai!!!

I don't know if their sr is over or not...all I know is they got married...no clue abt the sr...and yaa tuhina seems to be very busy these days...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
today rashi told kurmi whole kachra kand and said it would have been better if kagdi was on receiving end of khachra instead of SB... ๐Ÿ˜† (sb too throw some back)... but kurmi toh apni saari ki maatham mana raha tha!!!
Queen.Bee thumbnail
yaar that SB is like kurmi only... if rashi was SB's bahu then sns would have been much better with so many kinds of dhandiya's ... modi's r too faltu...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
bye yaar!!! sleepy... have xams tommo!!!
ankita_raji thumbnail

today rashi told kurmi whole kachra kand and said it would have been better if kagdi was on receiving end of khachra instead of SB... ๐Ÿ˜† (sb too throw some back)... but kurmi toh apni saari ki maatham mana raha tha!!!

lol...rashi said tht...seems it wasn't tht bad of an episode...I might watch the repeat tmrw๐Ÿ˜†

urmi is still crying over her saree...yesterday her expressions when she realised tht she had thrown her saree in the drainage were superb and then the way she was howling...she probably wouldn't hv been soo bothered if it would hv been jitu bhai instead of her deisgner saree๐Ÿคฃ
ankita_raji thumbnail

bye yaar!!! sleepy... have xams tommo!!!

all the best for ur exam...goodnight๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Queen.Bee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankita_raji

lol...rashi said tht...seems it wasn't tht bad of an episode...I might watch the repeat tmrw๐Ÿ˜†

urmi is still crying over her saree...yesterday her expressions when she realised tht she had thrown her saree in the drainage were superb and then the way she was howling...she probably wouldn't hv been soo bothered if it would hv been jitu bhai instead of her deisgner saree๐Ÿคฃ

yeah she was till upset!!! ๐Ÿ˜† u watch if u like to!!!
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
/walks in

/grabs coffee and a donut

/parks off on the couch