Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Since saying Barun and Leaving in the same sentence has become a sacrilage, I will not do so.

So let me talk about He Who Must Not Leave(HWMNL) short form HB( aka Hot Boy)

HB a reletively unknown actor took on a show with a leading channel why?

to be able to showcase his talent to filmmakers

to explore his potential

to prove his talent

to build a fan following

Has he done all that and more?

Like a true professional he also hoped to

Give his best day after day

Give life to his character

Make his fans fall in love with the show, and beg for more

Give back to the show much more than what he had recieved

Has he done all that and more?

Has he proved that he is great in

looks

emotional scenes

romance

comic timing

action scenes

dancing

expressions

body language

sex appeal

Has the love story of hot boy and his spicy girl reached a full circle?

Is he ready for a larger platform?

Would we really be happy to see him as a one serial wonder, when he

could have the world at his feet?

Think and then honestly share your views here

Edited by arshicritic - 05 October 2012 at 10:29pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

geniuslibraSumeer2024ShinyJijipondivyaash202yasminraizadafinding_peaceDuumpsdarkangelpahttbarbirjfionadsouzanada_aIF_RockscrazyforarshiPlovesArshiMoon_lightLoveSexySobtilovesharunzeefan 1Kaliopiserendipity235Brashti24AmmyRidz4Everviv04After20at42tsnymdBanaya1priyankaaswat.gsochanatharoldcRaadhiyaaaZarahatkeshilpa09Rainbow_petalsgo2sleep83archie_79ranjithaAngelic_Zuh-BarunSanz-...SaRun...Sidda8---ROSES---CDloveGanBarunFantnusredeydieforasrOmorabotiFreshDaisy-sylph--Iruni-RavishingSaRun-sunaina02polly_mk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sobti - He who must not leave - renamed" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GanBarunFan

IF-Rockerz

GanBarunFan

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
good post...valid points !...though the Voldemort reference in the title got me all worked up Evil Smile is what made me come to this thread...I was pleasantly surprisedSmile  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

good post...valid points !...though the Voldemort reference in the title got me all worked up Evil Smile is what made me come to this thread...I was pleasantly surprisedSmile  

The voldemort ref came to mind becos of all i bashing i got, whenver i defended his right to leave IPK and move on,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GanBarunFandieforasr

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Firstly, you have the same fear like many here, may be because of the pace of the story line, may be because of sudden too much happiness in the show but I want to enjoy IPKKND till the last second with barun on screen.

I would love to see him on big screen but I think he is sensible enough to take decisions which is better for his career. I don't think he is ready for the BIG screen yet, there is long way to go for him and its just the beginning. I don't think he will give his full time in struggling with BIG screen audience unless he gets few hits in his pocket.  So for me his presence on TV screen will still be found for the time being, though in what way that future will tell.

Edited by rushshri - 03 October 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024MyAngelSuchita2012craziefansanakadeviasrkkg1DeliciousASZarahatkego2sleep83smandieforasrFreshDaisyArshics

Omoraboti

IF-Sizzlerz

Omoraboti

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
A really sensible post... Smile .. If I consider myself a true fan of the HB, I must be happy for his other endeavours as well .. Smile

IPK may not be IPK without him .. but I love him just as much as I love IPK .. IPK may end - it eventually will, but he should not ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Duumpsoutland_123ranjithaGanBarunFanArshics

After20at42

After20at42

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Good Post Clap .
I have been thinking on these lines for quite some time. IPKKND is good. But both Barun and Sanaya deserve more ! They are versatile actors and I think they are all ready to take a big leap to the Big screen. I sincerely wish them the best...So that...If they have better offers in future we can be continuously entertained. What more can we ask for?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

A really sensible post... Smile .. If I consider myself a true fan of the HB, I must be happy for his other endeavours as well .. Smile

IPK may not be IPK without him .. but I love him just as much as I love IPK .. IPK may end - it eventually will, but he should not ..

So beautifully said,

IPK will end, but must do so in a balze of glory, not die a sad death like so many other serials

For Barun Sanaya Karan and all the others, it should prove to be a launching pad for much higher things, they deserve to be remembered for so much more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

outland_123Omoraboti

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Firstly, you have the same fear like many here, may be because of the pace of the story line, may be because of sudden too much happiness in the show but I want to enjoy IPKKND till the last second with barun on screen.

I would love to see him on big screen but I think he is sensible enough to take decisions which is better for his career. I don't think he is ready for the BIG screen yet, there is long way to go for him and its just the beginning. I don't think he will give his full time in struggling with BIG screen audience unless he gets few hits in his pocket.  So for me his presence on TV screen will still be found for the time being, though in what way that future will tell.

I agree with you, he is very sensible and astute about his career and will make the move at the right time

And you maybe right, after reading this i realise this post is for me myself to come to terms with all these rumours

IPK and barun are a vital part of my life and their ending is a scary prospect.

Thank you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

After20at42smanrushshri

Post Reply New Post

Go to top