Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Many farewell posts.. need something positive

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MastMalang

IF-Sizzlerz

MastMalang

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I guess many are posting their farewell posts today.. many are taking break from show.. We desparately need some psoitive news either in a way of good TRP's or some kind of statement from PH or BS about the show...This is just so depressing. it is just ruining the joy of watching this show everyday thinking this is ending now or this person is leaving..
Someone please issue a clarification..If it ends, thats ok.. we cannot do much about it...but want to enjoy this till it lasts..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Enjoyurself-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Many farewell posts.. need something positive" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Enjoyurself-

IF-Stunnerz

-Enjoyurself-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I agree wid you..lets enjoy till it last, but i don't know why ppl have started panicking so suddenly...We wanted to see Arshi remarriage nd now everything is happening as we always wanted but still we are not satisfied...I really want this show to run for aleast 1 or 2 more years...so far it has been a great journey but can't see its ending so soonCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top