Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mjhtgeetfan

mjhtgeetfan

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
First of all let me say that this post is not being made due to all the rumors about Barun or the show ending. I don't believe the rumors. I have been thinking about this for a while.

Im am an international viewer so Im not sure, but is it possible for indian serials to be put on DVD? I mean god forbid if the show does end soon is it possible for us to request a DVD set for the whole show, available internationally? especially since half the world is blocked on the internet and can't view ARSHI i think it would be wise for them to do this? I am still waiting or praying for my two other fav shows Geet and MJHT to come out on DVD!!! 

Like i said I am an international viewer and have no links to India so would not know how to even go about this. Would anyone else???

Edited by mjhtgeetfan - 04 October 2012 at 5:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shan68Falciparumsadianabilc3ciliacoolnisha_fun87

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do we do this? dvd?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

After20at42

After20at42

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I dont know how we could do that. But I am interested too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjhtgeetfan

mjhtgeetfan

mjhtgeetfan

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
There has to be a way

After20at42

After20at42

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtgeetfan

There has to be a way

Like all other international shows come in dvd after a certain period. I wonder if that happens with Indian soaps also?

mjhtgeetfan

mjhtgeetfan

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Yeh see that is what i want to know. I know that all Religious TV serials come out on DVD but never the soaps. But something as popular as IPKKND with such a huge international fan following should come out!! 

After20at42

After20at42

After20at42

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtgeetfan

Yeh see that is what i want to know. I know that all Religious TV serials come out on DVD but never the soaps. But something as popular as IPKKND with such a huge international fan following should come out!! 

Maybe we can put forward a request..only I dont know to whom !

mjhtgeetfan

c3cilia

Goldie

c3cilia

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Yup, i believe if they invest in ARSHI .. they'll capitalize a lot from the ARSHIANS .. i'd pay for an official set with or without english sub .. i love them this much. i'm willing to pay around 100 dollars for them too (i pay around that for official kdrama dvd and official thai lakorn before) so i'll do anything for ARSHI as long as i get to see them in HD in front of my BIG TV SCREEN!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjhtgeetfanAfter20at42

raman987

Goldie

raman987

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
is there a way this can reach cvs ears anybody has email  address phone no

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjhtgeetfanAfter20at42

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.