Chat Clubs

The RSV Club#19(IO)ek shararat hone ko hai... (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.munchkin.--

Guys, Congo fr the new cc :D Hug

Originally posted by StrongHope

hi shubhuHugHug
Nikki ive heard a lot about Bharti's drama during her elimination what did she doConfusedConfused
dress issue nothing bigLOL she picked out something for her sangeet but was told by jeevika to wear what Bua choose for her since shes their would be DIL their happiness should come before her own etc etc. Manvi being manvi got upset obviouslyLOL

actually she was in bottom 2...then she was like If i wud hav told u abt my back prob n asked u break like Isha, I wud b able to get a direct entry to semis but no I didnt make it an issue..( Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy ) then she was like jhalak is popular cos of me..i giv it, its trp...blah blah...m such a big star..n i cant risk my health...i wanna quit...i hav to do comedy  thats my passion ! (basically she was scared cos her face off was agnst Rashmi...lol ) n the way she was..man..ht of stupidness ...pride nhi laga mjhe, stupidness lagi..apni hi duniya mein rehti h woh...she isnt that big a star also now...Stern SmileSleepy

lol poor Manvi, a bride shud wear what she likes for the ceremonies of her marriage...lol
n J is really leaving?? I hope not...that wud b  stupid...
ROFLROFL What the bloody hellROFL you have video if yes post na i want to watch thisROFLROFL she sounds so delusionalROFLROFL
andLOL i agree there everyone on FB is saying shes acting immature by making such demands and im all confused wondering how thats immatureLOL its her marriage so of course she has her own expectations not a big deal reallyLOL and theres nothing on that yet she'll apparently go kaput on their wedding day without telling anyoneLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Perk..SA.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The RSV Club#19(IO)ek shararat hone ko hai... (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Perk.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Perk.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --.munchkin.--

Guys, Congo fr the new cc :D Hug

hi shubhuHugHug
Nikki ive heard a lot about Bharti's drama during her elimination what did she doConfusedConfused
dress issue nothing bigLOL she picked out something for her sangeet but was told by jeevika to wear what Bua choose for her since shes their would be DIL their happiness should come before her own etc etc. Manvi being manvi got upset obviouslyLOL

actually she was in bottom 2...then she was like If i wud hav told u abt my back prob n asked u break like Isha, I wud b able to get a direct entry to semis but no I didnt make it an issue..( Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy ) then she was like jhalak is popular cos of me..i giv it, its trp...blah blah...m such a big star..n i cant risk my health...i wanna quit...i hav to do comedy  thats my passion ! (basically she was scared cos her face off was agnst Rashmi...lol ) n the way she was..man..ht of stupidness ...pride nhi laga mjhe, stupidness lagi..apni hi duniya mein rehti h woh...she isnt that big a star also now...Stern SmileSleepy

lol poor Manvi, a bride shud wear what she likes for the ceremonies of her marriage...lol
n J is really leaving?? I hope not...that wud b  stupid...
ROFLROFL What the bloody hellROFL you have video if yes post na i want to watch thisROFLROFL she sounds so delusionalROFLROFL
andLOL i agree there everyone on FB is saying shes acting immature by making such demands and im all confused wondering how thats immatureLOL its her marriage so of course she has her own expectations not a big deal reallyLOL and theres nothing on that yet she'll apparently go kaput on their wedding day without telling anyoneLOL
I dont have the video link now..will see in the evening n post it if i get it!

n thats what exactly i feel...damn its her marriage..let her wear what she wants...n actually in reality the clothes are always bride k choice k lol...i dnt find it immature...even I wud get all fumed up if i wont b able to wear my choice k dresses on my own wedding lol...
n SB ka kya hai, she will get so many more occasion to be the dress stylist na...lol

n hope so J doesnt leave n the cvz come up with some GOOD track...atleast updates padne mein toh mazza aayega LOL...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

.Perk.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Perk.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
n if J really wanna go, let Viren accompany her..Embarrassed then some kryan segmnts toh mil hi jayienge hehe :P Day Dreaming but ya her goin wud then hinder VM'z after marriage romance na...
i guess J shud send VM to honeymoon n then leave the house with Viren lol 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb.SA.

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
shes going to leave before the wedding so no her leaving wont hinder their romance it'll cause problems in the wedding itselfLOL then manvi will go i wont marry without di blah blah and VirIka's wedding scenario will get repeated on VirMan's wedding with the fact that they changed the sister not going to wedding and sister marryingLOL if this is how original they're going to be its better if they shut shopLOL

Edited by StrongHope - 04 October 2012 at 9:12pm

.SA.

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Hi shubhuHugHug

.SA.

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
here Rubu . the avis you wanted.LOL

Zehnaseeb

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
hi Rubu HugHug

Zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you thank youHug
You made all my fav bitsBig smile will use two as soon as mum's done with CIDLOL

.SA.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top