Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

The RSV Club#19(IO)ek shararat hone ko hai... (Page 8)

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
every website is coming up with its own list.ROFLROFL
Still have my fingers crossed.LOL

If grapevine is to be believed, boxing champ Vijender Singh, filmmaker Shirish Kunder and veteran actress Aruna Irani are likely to be a part of the new season of controversial reality show "Bigg Boss 6", which goes on air Sunday.

To be hosted by Salman Khan, the show is likely to have inmates from all walks of life, whether it's sports, television, films or Page 3 circuit.

Here is a tentative list of contestants:

Ashutosh Rana: Character actor Ashutosh, who has been a part of over 50 films, has been approached for his rustic style and temper.

Vijender Singh: Boxing champ Vijender has a huge fan base. His boxing skills might come in handy considering the verbal battles that take place in the house.

Satish Shah: Popular Bollywood comedian has been associated with more than 100 films. His comic timing will be something to watch out for in "Bigg Boss" house.

Mahesh Manjrekar: A well-known Marathi theatre and cinema personality, Manjrekar is known for directing films like "Astitva" and "Vaastav" and he has given a new dimension to the portrayal of negative characters with his power packed performances in films like "Wanted".

Luv-Kush: Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha's twin sons have also been approached for the show.

Shirish Kunder: The filmmaker, who has directed flops like "Jaan-e-Man" and "Joker", has also been approached.

Kavita Kaushik: Known for playing Chandramukhi Chautala in the popular comedy show "FIR", the actress has won a huge fan following for her role in the show.

Aruna Irani: A veteran character artist, who has been there and done it all, may join the gang.

The list also includes TV actresses Rashmi Desai Sandhu, Jennifer Winget, Sangita Ghosh, composer Bappa LahiriUdit Narayan's son Aditya, singer Anushka Manchanda and Sheetal Mafatlal, industrialist Atulya Mafatlal's wife and a regular in page 3 circuit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Perk.Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3223168
ROFLROFLROFL 
arre par show kahan hai???

Edited by .SA. - 04 October 2012 at 5:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
she looks absolutely stunning.Big smile
Big smile

.Perk.Zehnaseeb

.Perk. IF-Sizzlerz
.Perk.
.Perk.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Guys, Congo fr the new cc :D Hug

Originally posted by StrongHope

hi shubhuHugHug
Nikki ive heard a lot about Bharti's drama during her elimination what did she doConfusedConfused
dress issue nothing bigLOL she picked out something for her sangeet but was told by jeevika to wear what Bua choose for her since shes their would be DIL their happiness should come before her own etc etc. Manvi being manvi got upset obviouslyLOL

actually she was in bottom 2...then she was like If i wud hav told u abt my back prob n asked u break like Isha, I wud b able to get a direct entry to semis but no I didnt make it an issue..( Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy ) then she was like jhalak is popular cos of me..i giv it, its trp...blah blah...m such a big star..n i cant risk my health...i wanna quit...i hav to do comedy  thats my passion ! (basically she was scared cos her face off was agnst Rashmi...lol ) n the way she was..man..ht of stupidness ...pride nhi laga mjhe, stupidness lagi..apni hi duniya mein rehti h woh...she isnt that big a star also now...Stern SmileSleepy

lol poor Manvi, a bride shud wear what she likes for the ceremonies of her marriage...lol
n J is really leaving?? I hope not...that wud b  stupid...

Zehnaseeb.SA.

.Perk. IF-Sizzlerz
.Perk.
.Perk.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SA.

ROFLROFLROFL 
100 threads tak toh aa hi jayega...ROFL

I feel bad fr his real fans ...LOL

Zehnaseeb.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
again decent enough episode; i actually cant tell whether im liking them or just find them okay since a wedding is going on and you cant hate weddingsLOL
-JeeMan come to the sangeet and Manvi is still really really upset about the ring. Jeevika keeps telling her to cheer up but it obviously doesnt workLOL
-Virat sees her glum face and tells viren that she looks upset about something. Viren brushes aside the topic saying its nothing but virat isn't convinced. 
-Virat asks her what happened she tells him dabbu lost the ring and how it was her dad's aakhri nishani etc. Virat tells her that his aakhri nishani is right in front of him not some ring and he'll treasure that forever. And if the ring is in his kismat he'll get it just like how he got manvi after almost losing her since she was in his destiny. Manvi cheers up duhhLOL
-The laddoo feeding ceremony starts and surprise surprise the ring turns out to be in Virat's laddooLOL (i never saw this coming from yesterday's episode when dabbu lost the ring making laddoo's; here i was thinking it'll turn up in manvi's juice or something dumb meD'oh LOL this show badly lacks originalityLOL too damn predictableThumbs Down)
-Dabbu Shlok dance on Mahi Ve and VirMan's chacha chachi on chammak challo 

Edited by StrongHope - 04 October 2012 at 2:14pm

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL 
such a innocent smile behind such a evil faceEvil SmileROFLROFL
and a very very good question; wheres the show
ROFLROFL

.Perk..SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

she looks absolutely stunning.Big smile
Big smile
yep she really doesSmile i watched the ME like i said and all the others were nothing in her comparisonApprove if only she had a better showLOL

.SA.

Go to top