she looks absolutely stunning.😃
😃
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, Congo fr the new cc :D 🤗

This content was originally posted by: StrongHope

hi shubhu🤗🤗

Nikki ive heard a lot about Bharti's drama during her elimination what did she do😕😕
dress issue nothing big😆 she picked out something for her sangeet but was told by jeevika to wear what Bua choose for her since shes their would be DIL their happiness should come before her own etc etc. Manvi being manvi got upset obviously😆

actually she was in bottom 2...then she was like If i wud hav told u abt my back prob n asked u break like Isha, I wud b able to get a direct entry to semis but no I didnt make it an issue..( 🥱 🥱 🥱 ) then she was like jhalak is popular cos of me..i giv it, its trp...blah blah...m such a big star..n i cant risk my health...i wanna quit...i hav to do comedy  thats my passion ! (basically she was scared cos her face off was agnst Rashmi...lol ) n the way she was..man..ht of stupidness ...pride nhi laga mjhe, stupidness lagi..apni hi duniya mein rehti h woh...she isnt that big a star also now...😳🥱

lol poor Manvi, a bride shud wear what she likes for the ceremonies of her marriage...lol
n J is really leaving?? I hope not...that wud b  stupid...
100 threads tak toh aa hi jayega...🤣

I feel bad fr his real fans ...😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
again decent enough episode; i actually cant tell whether im liking them or just find them okay since a wedding is going on and you cant hate weddings😆
-JeeMan come to the sangeet and Manvi is still really really upset about the ring. Jeevika keeps telling her to cheer up but it obviously doesnt work😆
-Virat sees her glum face and tells viren that she looks upset about something. Viren brushes aside the topic saying its nothing but virat isn't convinced. 
-Virat asks her what happened she tells him dabbu lost the ring and how it was her dad's aakhri nishani etc. Virat tells her that his aakhri nishani is right in front of him not some ring and he'll treasure that forever. And if the ring is in his kismat he'll get it just like how he got manvi after almost losing her since she was in his destiny. Manvi cheers up duhh😆
-The laddoo feeding ceremony starts and surprise surprise the ring turns out to be in Virat's laddoo😆 (i never saw this coming from yesterday's episode when dabbu lost the ring making laddoo's; here i was thinking it'll turn up in manvi's juice or something dumb me 😆 this show badly lacks originality😆 too damn predictable👎🏼)
-Dabbu Shlok dance on Mahi Ve and VirMan's chacha chachi on chammak challo 

Edited by StrongHope - 11 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
such a innocent smile behind such a evil face😈🤣🤣
and a very very good question; wheres the show
🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .SA.

she looks absolutely stunning.😃

😃

yep she really does😊 i watched the ME like i said and all the others were nothing in her comparison if only she had a better show😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --.munchkin.--

Guys, Congo fr the new cc :D 🤗

actually she was in bottom 2...then she was like If i wud hav told u abt my back prob n asked u break like Isha, I wud b able to get a direct entry to semis but no I didnt make it an issue..( 🥱 🥱 🥱 ) then she was like jhalak is popular cos of me..i giv it, its trp...blah blah...m such a big star..n i cant risk my health...i wanna quit...i hav to do comedy  thats my passion ! (basically she was scared cos her face off was agnst Rashmi...lol ) n the way she was..man..ht of stupidness ...pride nhi laga mjhe, stupidness lagi..apni hi duniya mein rehti h woh...she isnt that big a star also now...😳🥱

lol poor Manvi, a bride shud wear what she likes for the ceremonies of her marriage...lol
n J is really leaving?? I hope not...that wud b  stupid...

🤣🤣 What the bloody hell🤣 you have video if yes post na i want to watch this🤣🤣 she sounds so delusional🤣🤣
and😆 i agree there everyone on FB is saying shes acting immature by making such demands and im all confused wondering how thats immature😆 its her marriage so of course she has her own expectations not a big deal really😆 and theres nothing on that yet she'll apparently go kaput on their wedding day without telling anyone😆
This content was originally posted by: StrongHope

🤣🤣 What the bloody hell🤣 you have video if yes post na i want to watch this🤣🤣 she sounds so delusional🤣🤣
and😆 i agree there everyone on FB is saying shes acting immature by making such demands and im all confused wondering how thats immature😆 its her marriage so of course she has her own expectations not a big deal really😆 and theres nothing on that yet she'll apparently go kaput on their wedding day without telling anyone😆

I dont have the video link now..will see in the evening n post it if i get it!

n thats what exactly i feel...damn its her marriage..let her wear what she wants...n actually in reality the clothes are always bride k choice k lol...i dnt find it immature...even I wud get all fumed up if i wont b able to wear my choice k dresses on my own wedding lol...
n SB ka kya hai, she will get so many more occasion to be the dress stylist na...lol

n hope so J doesnt leave n the cvz come up with some GOOD track...atleast updates padne mein toh mazza aayega LOL...😆😆
n if J really wanna go, let Viren accompany her..😳 then some kryan segmnts toh mil hi jayienge hehe :P  but ya her goin wud then hinder VM'z after marriage romance na...
i guess J shud send VM to honeymoon n then leave the house with Viren lol