Conspiracy Theories for the show

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am posting as I am traveling.

Forgive typos and may not be able to comment now or later. But had to make a post for the current state of the forum.

I know why the forum is going tizzy with show ending speculations and Barun leaving speculations and all.

Here are my few cents

Conspiracy theory 1

All tracks are done theory

All the tracks we know has come to a logical end except Shyam.

And if Shyam is exposed people say what will happen to the show?

My question.

Had you not known these were the tracks would you have questioned the continuity?

Like any viewer you would have waited for the future to unwind for arnav and khushi's married life.

A story can be stretched in 101 ways.

What really happened between Arnav's Dad and Garima

What happened to Khushi's parents.

If in his angry mood Arnav ever brings the past back and Khushi is hurt

If Khushi gets pregnant during this time

If a smalle separation happens

If new characters come in

If Akash and Payal get separated and ARHI have to reunite to get them together

If Arnav has a new business rival and then he and Khushi fight it...

Any number of plots are possible

A good writer will know how to stretch it

And Ved Raj is surely capable

If Dud shows with no stories are streched, so can IPK

Conclusion: Story can be stretched

Conspiracy theory 2

SP is stretching the show till December only for UK trip

May be and may be not

But you forget the show does not have contracts only wth Barun (assuming people think he is leaving)

There is Sanaya

There are other casts

There is the director

There are the writers

People are not crazy to hang on to the show till December knowing it is ending

Neither are reputed writers like Ved Raj nuts to come back to a show that is ending in December

Neither is SP crazy to keep others shows on hold for a few thousand pounds through the UK trip

If you think logically they have more to lose by not ending the show in November itself because except Shyam exposure they don't have anything pending

And assuming they are ending in December, we would have now heard of other people such as Sanaya and the side casts too leaving

Conclusion: Show cannot be stretched only for a trip

Conspiracy theory 3

Barun is leaving

Enough has been said about this

I don't know other sources or news

But to me Barun will not put his credibility at stake by lying to his fans knowing his popularity with them and knowing these fans also have to support him in future

Barun saying he is not quitting is good enough

Also when he says he is looking for other ventures we can't stop him

Everyone has a future

But we are killing ourselves and others everyday through baseless fears and speculations

Rajan singh has also confirmed he is not leaving

A channel executive is not foolish to put his credibility at stake for a few thousand fans

Believe it or not, for now it looks like BARUN IS NOT LEAVING

Believe me I too love this show and have often had the same fears

But what always consoles me is reasoning

And I am trying the same with you
Edited by rima - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rima...well said... I never came first in replying to your posts...today is a good day...πŸ€—...since the spoilers for Barun and LM leaving I have gone tizzy on this forum...actually I am still much more worried bout LM leaving coz I love his vision and just missed his story telling so much for past 7 months...( that is why I reacted with soo much anger when I came from college, with my bag on, hungry, logged on to see that LM was leaving in 3 days...but I guess reaction still has to be chanellized...I will eat before posting next timeπŸ˜†)...I hope no one leaves...and all this dies down...and the magic of the show continues...honestly I think the story can easily be stretched for a couple of years...Edited by Mahi122 - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A much needed post honestly everybody is panicking over the show ending not even looking at the bright side there is alot more tracks that is left.

Khushi past!
Arnav doesn't know that the fashion show footage he released in public is the circle behind the Khushi/Shyam story!
What about Khushi father recovering?
Arnav doesn't know Khushi sold her mothers bangles to buy him plants.
Even if Shyam is exposed and put in jail he will escape like all criminals does.
If one villain dies they can be another one.
Yes no one knows the story behind the Garima/Arnav's dad relationship. I want to know what kind of affair they had!
Did Arnav Mom really killed herself? Because I don't think a woman who said you shouldn't punish the one you love for someone elses mistake would commit suicide. They has to be another reason behind her death. There is no way a woman like that would left her kids to punish in the world for her husbands mistakes.    

Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Rima for this positive post.. I was feeling so low and depressed today.. not able to enjoy anything.. ..I almost feel like crying...
I hope this show continues for few more months
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Alibaba quite a good theory good work at it πŸ‘πŸΌ - i have kind of dis - connected with the show so whether it ends or no is not really bothering me at all - sigh.

But i have kostin πŸ˜ƒ : the main plot of the show is to KHM - Khushi Humiliation Mission right so all the tracks u have mentioned does not really have much of it & alone pregnant Khushi may not be accepted in the future.

Who ever quits or does no quit in the end im happy i saw a nice show & gave me a lovely chemistry & taught me many lessons too of which sort of shows i should watch in the future. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

The show has another 6 months scope if they drag right scenes -  arhi scenes more & chuck the Daiyya ho crap. Increase Nani, NK & Payash - chuck mami, the DI etc this all will help - basically increase the right not the wrong & not the boring & πŸ€’ ones

increase GH - all 3 they have such a good potential why do they freaking show DB & her sucking acting i just do not understand 

Sanaya I feel bad for you being ur ardent fan πŸ˜­

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
tptwi thumbnail
Your posts always brighten the mood of this forum.
This post was highly needed at a time like this when all everyone is thinking of are the negative "what if" possibilities. 

All logic points in one direction and that is that Barun is not leaving the show.
If Sarun are going to the UK in November and SP wants to end the show in December, whats the point of promoting the show just for a month? That makes no sense. 
Rajan Singh has confirmed the show is not ending.
Barun has confirmed he is not leaving.
No reliable source has confirmed any negative news.
SO... just enjoy the showπŸ˜ƒ
prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I just want one thing. All is Well that Ends Well.
Nothing is Permanent, we can't stop Barun leaving the show in future. Why sweat.
I want a Sweet After Taste when I think of IPK,  not a Bitter Taste.

But just don't get these Conspiracies, they are more hazy  than the Water Gate Scandal.
Either give a press release about the show ending, or the actors quitting . But do justice to Co Actors who have nothing to do with these Conspiracies, who have worked as hard or harder than Barun.
Sanaya is one Polished, Classy Actress, I so admire her for her Integrity and her Etiquette as an actress.
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
loved the reasoning! This ia exactly what is lacking as fans cannot seem to  look beyond "OMG he is leaving what are we going to do" instead of thinking logically and hence every 5 minutes there is a new post and the cycle of fear and anxiety begin all over again...
preciousgirl125 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
:) A very sensible post and a much needed one with so much panick in the forum speculating the show ending in Dec.by the way wer did this Dec come from?? Anyways keep calm people and enjoy the show !!
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘
Awesome post...
I seriously hope people will finally see some sense... as coz of some dumb freaks a rumor spreads and then the entire forum starts panicking... now if after reading this very well explained post, people still freak then really nothing can be done about such idiots.