Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angullgrl91 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
woahhh getttin busy ;) hahahha...cant wait for the next part! great job :) 
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This was just a WOW Chapter!! Can't wait for the next update!!
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haaye haaye..So it was La & NK's plan in getting their haldi rasam done again..Kudos to both of them..And as I mentioned the whole world around them is all set to unite them..so how can they not do such things..
The kiss they shared is so passionate..Hope Khushi doesnt push him off n get all angry when they come out of the kiss..Also wish she wont regret for sharing the passionate kiss..
Awaiting the next part..
Precap for Part 41:

NK: Did you know about tonights Bachelor Party?? 
Khushi: What?? Bachelor Party? Who arranged?? 
NK: ASR and Aman.. But dont worry.. Its a common Bachelor Party which means, even you, La, Anjali, Payal , all are invited.. So good right? I cant believe ASR did this for me.. So sweet of him..
Khushi: NK.. Tomorrow is the wedding and you planning to attend the Party tonight.. When would you come back and rest??? No way.. Ask Arnav to cancel it..
NK: What?? Cancel? No way Khushi.. I cant miss this opportunity of flirting with my Fiancee for the last time before marriage.. La is coming,.,.She is so excited.. Come on.. Dont spoil the sport now. 
Khushi: Fine.. I will join..
NK: Good!! Thats like my sister..

NK hugged her and she too hugged him back..

KHushi: NK.. But you didnt ask me for anything? I mean I lost the bet.. Forgot?
NK was now little serious..
NK: Who said I forgot. But I wont tell you this now.. I will ask you this tonight before everyone and you know you cannot deny..
Khushi: Okay Bhai.. I wont deny.. I can give anything to you.. 

NK smiled.. His smile had a concern towards his sister if she would actually do what he wants her to do.. But whatever it was, he would make her do that.. He was indirectly responsible for her tieing this Wretched Knot with Arnav and only he would make things right between them.. Only he..

HINTS

1) Many MAny guessed that NK may ask her to marry Arnav again ..  I confirm.. YES.. He would.. But there is a reason behind making them marry on that Day.. Will come to know once I post that part

2) Ok.. So that means Marriage completed.. What is left now?? SUHAAGRAAT??? You think they would????? I think.. MAY BE.. MAY BE NOT.. 

3) Now its time to move in Raizada House for some days.. CUT IT...

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awaiting the bachelor party..And NK's request to marry Arnav again for losing the bet..
ekiholo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
They kissed!!! I'm so glad they kissed and what a kiss it was!!! It was full on Dhamaka one.Wat wud they do nw??
aafan thumbnail
Of course they hv to follow all rituals... So sr is needed.
Love NK.
He always make every thing right

Please please long long update.
I love this FF
TheSexyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow they kissed for the first time...awww soo beautiful
lovely part
for sure devi maiyaa had planned something for them
continue soon
melihoney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome yipppeee. lovely precap and bachelors party sounds great and muaahhh my darling Madhu
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
interesting precap..😊