Forum Doctors needed !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aRchiE_frieNds

IF-Dazzler

aRchiE_frieNds

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Our forum's suffering from cacoethes carpendi
It's a mania or a compulsive urge for finding faults ...

WHY  I THINK SO ? 
MY REASONS ...

Let's start with MU track ...why are they dragging it so much ...will shyam ever get exposed...when will Khushi get justice ...Angry

Now that we're getting to all that ... Why is the story moving so fast ... Are they trying to wind up the show .... Oh so now we want them to slow down ? Wacko

Why are they starting new tracks without closing the loops ? ...

Now they're starting to ... Good that they're closing the loops but why so fast ...Shocked

To top it all we have these crazy new rumors everydayShocked
Is Braun leaving the show ?
Is the show ending ?
Sanaya going to London ( even that created an uproar - even if it's true it's her life people she can do whatever she wants ) 

Nowadays when I log in to find something interesting about the show guess what I find ?  Yes every other post is related to one of the topics above ...

So yes the forum is suffering from a mania.  A mania for finding faults... no matter what. I really hope there was a forum doctor to cure us from this disorder.  

The CVs have dragged the show in the past , shown us some crazy tracks... But now that they finally hear us and give us what we wanted why not just enjoy that... 

I want this forum to be once again the same way which literally forced me to make an  id and join in ...  I couldn't resist  doing so after reading some excellent posts and discussions of the show by forum members Smile

Edited by Drmsnap - 03 October 2012 at 9:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asrkkg1Newbiesoapfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forum Doctors needed !!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aRchiE_frieNds

IF-Dazzler

aRchiE_frieNds

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top