The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

The Buddy Project! Kya hain yeh TBP? And more..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Finally watched the epi! Round of applause please! LOL No really, I have been watching episodes a day late nowadays!

Coming to the point, my question is What is this Buddy Project?

Few thing I figured about each character and about this Buddy Project.

- Pairs : Junglee foreshadowed this by his pairs and jodis talking. Which was totally cute by the way! 
Question is How? How will he pair them up? Couples? Enemies? Strangers? Talents? 
I personally prefer enemies and strangers. RV-KD ; Kiya-Panchi ; Piddhi-Samar ; Juhi-Bobby ! 

- A contract : As we saw in the precap, Buddy Project is a contact project. He has thought this through, and understood them enough to know that sooner or later they will try to get out of this. And he will goft them the contract. Stuck forever buddy! :P

>> Characters

KD - Junglee marked him down as a man with high aims and philosophical views with attitude. Loads of it. He sees a part of himself in him. Mystery is - The Attitude.

Ranveer - Royal Radio Station. Musician? Guitarist? Reckless, and stubborn. Mystery - What is he resisting/fighting alone?

Kiya - Passion for DANCE? Forced to be a singer? Pressured? Righteous. And loyal. Mystery is - Dance.

Panchi - Simple, sweet and honest. Her innocence is being misused by several. She knows, she feels it. But she keeps quiet in the name of friendship. Performance Arts Society? Mystery - What exactly is her hidden desire?

Piddi - Adores Junglee. Wants to be like him. But internally he feels he is a loser. Insecure. Mystery - What is his talent?

Bobby - Loves football. Nothing stops her. She is strong and makes her own will. Scared of nothing. Attitude. Mystery - ??

Samar - Engineer. Will to maintain his honor.  (Junglee doesn't but we know - Halwaii) Mystery - Why?

Juhi - Extremely talented at research. Journalism? Powerful memory. She is trying to fit in, in the wrong place. Mystery - Why try to fit in? 

For couple of above characters, we know nothing about family. They are all so different from each other.
I am so excited for this! All I wanna know is WHAT exactly is BUDDY PROJECT? What are they going to do? Build a robot? Go on a field trip? Decorate the school? I am so confused! Am trying to think of everything I can! But no, Jaitley just HAVE to be smarter! 
Well then, lets wait and watch! Tomorrow/Today is THE Day! :D
Now, what did I miss out?
Any suggestions?

Edited by *Prachi* - 03 October 2012 at 8:41pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

xxhn29xxamu2luvkdzzinia2411bezubaan.100littledevilsCutielovesChocstaniya_dostiirocksravya11ashred12gal.angel-Nia-Radiance.VarunKiBiwisweetshineZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..snowflake.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Buddy Project! Kya hain yeh TBP? And more.." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

amu2luvkd

Groupbie

amu2luvkd

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
loved ur post...I think JJ will make enemies nd stranger pair eg.. KD-RV. Kiya - Bobby something like tht
as w saw a new promo in which he describe KD as mastermind and RV Piddi as in commands
so i think he will first try 2 united them all together..
nd then he will solve their mystry one by one...wid d help of each other

RKDramebaaz

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
wow fab analaysis..gr8 job...

RKDramebaaz

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Awesome post n all wanna knoe wat d buddy project?

Edited by gal.angel - 04 October 2012 at 3:22am

RKDramebaaz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Loved your analysis!! Even I want to know what is it all about??? can't wait  for TBP to start :DD

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 04 October 2012 at 5:17am

RKDramebaaz

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
awesome post .   u said it all girl . .
now lets jus wait n watch Big smile

RKDramebaaz

-Nia-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RKDramebaaz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.