Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

chowna

Goldie

chowna

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Eps 356

here is my rant

Im not saying or believeing that the serial is ending or sobti is quiting thats the talk of forum ok

I have no idea why the forum is becoming so gloomy
over the idea of
either the serial ending or Sobti leaving
just let it be its not as if the serial is goign to go on for years

Dont you guys think it should get over if it is to get over on a good note with the original cast
rather than a leap and all the rubbish other serials take to
on for years
why not cherish what we have and
keep it as good enjoyable memories
where in this forum we all came from
different parts of the world didnt know many
made friends read beautiful
FF SS OS saw some beautiful talents for creativity

If its ending be it enjoy it to the fullest
If the lead is leaving wish him best
he knows what he is doing its his bread and butter

the bottom line is dont care if the serial is getting over
dont bother about lead may be finishing in Dec Jan whatever
enjoy what you see and cherish this beautiful serial we fell in love with
Plus this is a love story not a bloody kitchen politics with pickles and honey and neither is it a lamp and wick story its a romance we fell in lvoe with which other miss this serial is miles apart

Thats all i have to say

Note no uncuts for few days as kids are on school holidays so very short of time

here is today eps

So the harvad brains is using the Lucknow brains or
will the horward brains come to the rescue again lets see
i am enjoying this track
  im loving it its taking pace of its own

For all those who those they should show romance after the marriage remeber it IPKKND its not the regular serial never expect the normal stuff

Note the promo is aring a lot wonder why all of a sudden they are promoting why didnt they promo their wedding like they are with the sister thing they should have any way im happy

If u want to view a larger size of the collage or images click on the image and should open a bigger view

Comments and likes appreciated

Edited by chowna - 04 October 2012 at 1:14am

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

arunaccvarshap10nanisrisupArnavDeargem_14divya451Sumeer2024RommaspecailgirlMistumyasminraizadaFarro12pyaarhailocarabiacasanada_aRvicstzeifkulangitharu23varshamaharajsunithavarmapringle6ShamimaaAchinta97dimishrabanglesPlovesArshiTulips123CantthinkofoneshubhanjliAtyayazizeh123thendralfan007Prakalhiraariftokyohabiba2073Raykakhusiarnavakurmapuashmir24GirlOfFirecutiewinkifsaal044laxmisaradaganaluvsarshiShweta1691Shweta_1mishty_angelAshaviabraxosRushitaaspsharmilasupriya.arshihi50lareefabsreemeeravqwertysanny-beautifulCetroniabinimotiMsrashu_BacknForth_jothijoe18sunitikapoorfairy_stardustmisscrazyfanBarundeewani19vkp1989sikhni_riafnasmitarFAYKHAN29P.Srinivassarra0roseflower_07beena14ragvir.fanpinky89-dosy_devil-..Suhana..rkapoor1382-ElmoFuj---Amy--pup03JalebiGirl-ChitraRocking--RashiPhoenixRising-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eps 356 - PICS Peeping tom is off" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hi50

IF-Dazzler

hi50

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Dear!!
I really appreciate your hard work & all the effort you put to do the videos & upload the HD pics Clap!! Unfortunately for your videos, I don't have permission here in USA Cry.. So, no use for me..Cry
I can't believe that I can't even watch/download old episodes Cry.. Hate SP for this Angry!!

Edited by hi50 - 03 October 2012 at 8:24pm

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Loved the pics, your pics bRing the epi alive again

beena14

IF-Sizzlerz

beena14

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Chowna loved you work great job as always. Absolutely loved your rant so true,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, What's teh big deal if the show ends it ends has to one day it's not a sas/Bahu story it's a love story and can be stretched only so far . I wish all the cast best of luck in their future endeavors . The show will definitely go on till dec after Barun/Sanaya get back from UK will the show end. Just sit back and enjoy. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kulangi

143mano

Groupbie

143mano

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
great work dr ... luv it 

supriya.arshi

IF-Dazzler

supriya.arshi

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for sharin

loved the pics!!

true just cherish the moment right now...i love the current track lovin all the mami nk nani nd anjali scenes...they r who make IPk complete too!!!

smitar

IF-Rockerz

smitar

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Love your pics!

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
The show wouldn't end in December because were already in October I'm sure we would have know about it already I fell it will complete 2 years maybe mid next year. It's better to end the show with a positive note with the original cast rather than replacement for the male lead. It's a love story they can't drag it forever we should enjoy the show as long as it's on air and take whatever we have when it comes to an end we should say good bye with dignity! All good things comes to an end.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top