Page   of 32
Page 2 Page 32

Malika_ZL_Khan

IF-Rockerz

Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Punar Vivah according to my version i hope you like it
Party 1: Yash feels guilty, Aarti change behavior
Party 4: Aarya have a hot moments, Yash feels jealous:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3225289&TPN=12&#66747938
Party 6: Yash prepare a surprise for Aarti. Yash and Prashant meets each other http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3225289&TPN=21&#67020529
Party 7: Yash became possesive and confess his love:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3225289&TPN=25

It was a week that Yash tried to found Aarti but in vain.Confused 
Yash was standing in his room, the tired face, the red eyes ... it was a week that he had not slept. Dead
He spent his night to remember all the times that he was so rude to Aarti, all the times he had broken everything that came into his hand, 
all the horrible words which he had thrown, it is obvious Aarti was afraid of him that is why she had left the house 
without saying anything about her pregnancy.Unhappy
But this was not all, a very strange sense began to invade him.. the vacuum.. yes since that Aarti had left the house 
the vacuum has been installed and Yash could no longer endure it.
It was too much, he had to find Aarti? He had to speak with her, he should apologize to her.

Yashji: Why I have been so insensitive and selfishAngry? I have not even tried to understand his painCry. It is imperative to find her
Aartiji where are you?

Since Aarti had left the home, she had found shelter at a longstanding friend in Delhi. A friend so nice and understanding, she told her: You can stay as long as you wish Aarti, I am pleased to have you with Ansh.
Despite the warm hospitality of her friend, Aarti not found peace.Cry
She left home for Yash happiness but she certainly caused the grief for his daughters Payal Palak andCry ...She could not stop thinking about them.Cry
Aarti missed terribly Yash but she had to leave, get away from him...
She was looking at her mobile phone filled with Yash messages, she dared not look. Unhappy
Since the beginning Yash had treated, injured ... yes she was scary at first. 
but not now she must think the baby and pregnancy this relationship must end for the sake of the baby.Broken Heart

Aartiji (touching your baby in):  for you I no longer have to stress or grief .. for you I will go all the way. 
I love Yash so much but you are more important ... you're a part of him .. a part of him who loves meCry

Yash went for the umpteenth time  to Shobba Ma place. This situation was unbearable.He did not even know where to search

Yashji: Shobba Ma Please tell me? where Aarti? to whom? Please I'm going crazyWacko

Shobba: this is my daughter, I am as concerned as you. I do not know where she is, she did not say anything ... oh my god .. my daughterCry

Yashji: I find her .. I'm going to locate her cell phone. I have no choice. She is pregnant! it can not be far from me in this condition.Embarrassed

On hearing these words Shobba remembers Aarti pregnancy is dangerous.

Shobba: Yash beta listen I must tell you ...

At that time Yash phone rang , Suraj Pratab was on the phone

Suraj: Yash come home I have a friend of the police wants to see you, it will help us find Aarti bahu

Yashji: Ok I get it right away. This is great I have a favor to ask.

Suraj: Which?

Yashji: Bauji can you ask him to locate the mobile Aarti?

Suraj: This is why I brought my friend come back soon beta.

Yash in his car remembers Aarti suddenly her heart began to beat faster and he began to tremble

Yashji: What is happening to me? my heart beats so very much, so much as this hurts me.
Aartiji..?Heart dhadak dhadakHeart

Soon the rest of the story if you wantHeart

Here are the rest of the story I did not have time to addWink

Back home yash greeted the police

Yashji: Good morning inspector sahib.
INSP: Good morning Mr Sindhia how are you?
Yashji: I am not good at all, my wife leave the house and I do not know where she is. I have found my wife inspector sahib
she is pregnant .. I am very worriedConfused .. (Suraj Pratap gives him a surprised smileWink) .. I mean everyone is worried.
Insp: Mr Sindhia I will not hide from you that to locate her cell phone she would have to answer the phone. Have you tried to call?
Yashji: Yes on several occasions it sounds but it does not respond.
Suraj Pratap: Inspector sahib we need help before my wife comes back I want everything to be settled.
Insp: Yes I will do my best. Can I ask you the number of your daughter?
Suraj Pratab: Well sure. Hold and thank you very much. I count on you inspector.
Yashji: Keep me thank you for your help.

Delhi Aarti was out with Ash in a park

Ansh: Mom? The games will last much longer? Unhappy I really miss Dad and Payal, Palak and everyone.Cry
Aartiji: Ansh you trust your father right? It will come soon do not worry ok?
Ansh: yes I trust. Dad will find us.Big smile

Aarti looked Ansh running, the tears came to her eyes, but she recovered herself. She had promised her baby ..
Her friend who knew everything  could not help telling her:

Friend: Aarti, let me tell you something.
Aartiji: Yes tell me
Friend: I do not think you should leave your love. I think instead that we must fight! for your children.You can not remain more
long without your daughters...without  Yash  because you really love him. Its just impossible.
Aartiji: I know, but he does not love me he was clear about it, I will not force him
Friends: I think you should act like him. Ignoring a maximum ..
Yash usual to see Aarti loving, generous
affectionate .. ect
But he did not used to seeing you ignore him. Listen to my advice and you will see ok?
Aarti: But I can't go home after all that has happened and ..
friend: He will find you and when you get home you do what I tell you okay?
Aartiji: we will see ..Confused

Yash was in his room, he could not concentrate on his work. Vidhi entered:

Vidhi: Yash Bahya? I have something to show you
Yashji ... (lost in his thoughts he did not listen)Ermm
Vidhi: Yash Bahya?
Yashji: erm? Yes bahbi?
Vidhi: I said that I have something to show you, on your birthday, friends gave me this ..
I think you should see it .. hold
Yashji: A CD? one bua ..Shocked
Vidhi: Yes take ... I'll make tea ok?
Yashji: thank you

He put the CD in the laptop .. Yash felt his heart break into pieces Broken Heart.. This video Aarti had left for him made ??him very sad. Seeing aarti wearing his pretty golden sari,  sad, her voice trembling, his eyes moist...
his eyes filled with tears, he could no longer swallow..His heart was beating so hardHeart, he could hearCry

Yashji: What is happening to me? Why Aarti sadness came over me .. I can not see the sad.Cry

at that time Vidhi entered with the tea and she was surprised to see Yash cry. Yash wiped her tears quickly.

Vidhi: Yash bahya? Are you okay? You cry?
Yashji: No. .. NO .. I .. who whoEmbarrassed
Vidhi: Yash Bahya it is not a shame to cry for his wife and ..
Yashji: I do not cry for Aart ..Angry I ..  I miss Ansh .. that's it

Vidhi: Me too Bahya. Aarti especially a pregnant woman sad and stressed and we do not know where  is she .. if ever it happens ..Shocked
Yashji: Vidhi bahbi never say it ok? Nothing is going to come right? Neither she nor my baby!Angry
Vidhi:Shocked

the rest soonWink

Edited by amouramalika - 18 October 2012 at 7:03pm

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

gold1978starjanakiramjilmaharajhlatchimepersaudvminikavitha0503rac08ausind-girlshobakanapathysyzwa_pvdancydreamerlovelina25ketki61armd11cynthiagemlathaauJanakiSatishpallavisarkarpiyushiSinalRockssrilanka123manjusha_92elanpremicieloksendarrishlady_dovejojo1986billieberrymadhusquarenirmalac99ns1970Love2readShouting_Silverpadmavarteju1816cutestar12sravya417*Maleena*crazydevil87rusha4003ashGC_arjapriya_drizzlespretty_hrutu83kdsubsKittya_Cullenhana_yarunsunita_gmjayshu17Shashi1984ksfan2luv_lvndrLeevi05sara1990..Comrade4eva..MSN_VannykratzyfanVincyAnneAnushaGK--Iqra--lulujjjjalekhika20jasraj123mandy15keenu_kk_BlackPearl_freya123maha9zan101KrantiGuru_JKRPuvZtaahir004gcluvvillager00SaiSParo_rudragafulu14pickachu.SajnaVe..King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AARYA OS:LAST PART" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Wow! That was very touching! Please do continue soon! Wish u all the best! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarMalika_ZL_Khan

padmavar

Goldie

padmavar

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Very nice story. Please update soon.

Malika_ZL_KhanMSN_Vanny

Malika_ZL_Khan

IF-Rockerz

Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Wow! That was very touching! Please do continue soon! Wish u all the best! Smile
Originally posted by padmavar

THank you so muchHeart 

ok the update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Very nice! Please continue on

MSN_VannyMalika_ZL_Khan

Malika_ZL_Khan

IF-Rockerz

Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmavar

Thank youHeart maybe I will introduce prashant next time it will be Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

freya123

IF-Sizzlerz

freya123

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
nice  part
update  soon

MSN_VannyMalika_ZL_Khan

ausind-girl

Groupbie

ausind-girl

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
continueee
im really enjoying the way ur expressing yash's emotions and aarti's too
pls pm when u continue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vminiMalika_ZL_KhanMSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.