Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

I hav a few queries..

810Kankana Senior Member
810Kankana
810Kankana

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I hav a few queries..

1. If we write an article/FF & add our fav actors names & the hyperlinks of their respective ATs there on that article/FF, will it be counted for increasing his/her view points.

2. Can we upload episodic pix of our fav actors.

3. How much time it will take to show our uploaded pix on the gallery.

4. If an article has been published today abt a particular actor, what will be its expiry date, i mean what is the time limit after which our comments or likes won't be counted as view points.
Same question for a pic posted there in the gallery.

5. Do we have to be an IF- Rockerz or Sizzlers or Stunners or Dazzlers to post a pic on the gallery. 

Final question ...
If we want a new article or Buzz of our fav actors (where he /she has been tagged in), where we should give our plea.
Regards.

Edited by 810Kankana - 03 October 2012 at 8:03pm

illuminated. IF-Veteran Member
illuminated.
illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 810Kankana

I hav a few queries..

1. If we write an article/FF & add our fav actors names & the hyperlinks of their respective ATs there on that article/FF, will it be counted for increasing his/her view points. No, points are only added to the Rankings in case of an article, video or voting in the actor's profile.

2. Can we upload episodic pix of our fav actors. Yes, you can. But only in the Picture Gallery or if you're talking about their respective galleries then you can but it will be re-checked by the Admin members.

3. How much time it will take to show our uploaded pix on the gallery. It takes a few days. The pictures are checked so they don't contain any other websites Logos, then the India-Forums logo is added. So, all that takes a while.

4. If an article has been published today abt a particular actor, what will be its expiry date, i mean what is the time limit after which our comments or likes won't be counted as view points.
Same question for a pic posted there in the gallery. I think the maximum days that the comments count for are 3 days.

5. Do we have to be an IF- Rockerz or Sizzlers or Stunners or Dazzlers to post a pic on the gallery.  No, there is no discrimination about the ranks. Everyone can post pictures, whether the Admin accepts it or not, is upto them. Smile

Final question ...
If we want a new article or Buzz of our fav actors (where he /she has been tagged in), where we should give our plea. You can PM the request to: Bolly_Curry
Regards.

I have answered the questions to the best of my knowledge, I may be wrong. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong anywhere. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abbhivyakti810Kankana-Stutz-

-Stutz- IF-Veteran Member
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
One addition to Saraa's answer :)
If you want to request for an article/interview of a television celeb, post it in the Wassup TV forum..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=597

abbhivyakti810Kankanailluminated.

810Kankana Senior Member
810Kankana
810Kankana

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot both of u..:)

abbhivyaktiilluminated.-Stutz-

abbhivyakti Groupbie
abbhivyakti
abbhivyakti

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the answers...We were so confused about it..Kanks.. all we have to do is ask for more articals, interviews..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

810Kankanailluminated.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top