Posted: 11 years ago
What!!? Only one episode of Khushi in a sari!! i mean dont take me wrong, that girl would look gorgeous even if she was wearing rags but i really didn't want her to go back to anarkalis. The CV's should change her look coz this is like a new chapter of her life so i feel she should wear saris!!  she looked so pretty with the red sari she was wearing!!
Sanaya is not comfortable in wearing saree buddy...
I know she should wear sari's now & those also should be the good work done ones after all she is a Raizada
Originally posted by arshiholic7

What!!? Only one episode of Khushi in a sari!! i mean dont take me wrong, that girl would look gorgeous even if she was wearing rags but i really didn't want her to go back to anarkalis. The CV's should change her look coz this is like a new chapter of her life so i feel she should wear saris!!  she looked so pretty with the red sari she was wearing!!

totally agree
Originally posted by muzaffarhssn5

yeah
Originally posted by muzaffarhssn5

oh really? oh i didn't know that! damn, thats too bad. she looks so good in them!
Please you can't force an actor to wear something they're not comfortable with atleast some better anklets would do. Sanaya said it herself she can't walk properly in sarees alot of people should know the reason by now why Khushi doesn't wear alot of sarees she keep it for special events.    Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Please you can't force an actor to wear something they're not comfortable with atleast some better anklets would do. Sanaya said it herself she can't walk properly in sarees alot of people should know the reason by now why Khushi doesn't wear alot of sarees she keep it for special events.   

oh ok. i didn't know that. :)
I want her to wear both Saris and Anarkalis that way it gives of the essence of her being mature yet still a young lady in a way. 

With saris its like she would HAVE to be mature all the time, but with Anarkalis she can act like her bubbly old self. ðŸ˜Š

Thats how I see it.
Originally posted by arshiholic7

oh ok. i didn't know that. :)

Agree you cannot force anybody but atleast they can give her some new clothes ..pl yar not again same anarkalis and same night dresses..atleast something new..