Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I hate it because it sounds like sabgiWink  And  dal ji having conversationLOL. It is reminding me of food and i am on dietLOLLOL Plus daljeet always leaves his mouth partly open when he is saying sabgi...it is just wierd combination.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To many Ji's (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

I hate it because it sounds like sabgiWink  And  dal ji having conversationLOL. It is reminding me of food and i am on dietLOLLOL Plus daljeet always leaves his mouth partly open when he is saying sabgi...it is just wierd combination.

yes,dear i agree...dont make me laugh...Clap

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Hmmm...Very nice postClap ,i agree with u dear...same feelings here,can't tolerate them when they say ji ji to each other..DeadAngryLOL,very irritating thing...Daljeet says "Sahiba ji Sahiba ji" all the time n Sahiba says "Daljeet ji Daljeet ji" all the timeAngryDead,very boring..LOLBig smileSmile

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
LOL Exactly

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Haha, I agree! I felt like throwing something at my TV today whenever they said "Daljeetji" "Sahibaji" LOL The script writers need to take the "ji" out because it's getting repetitive and annoying Tongue

ranbeer_jazz

ranbeer_jazz

Groupbie

ranbeer_jazz

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
even after getting married...ji ji ji is continue...it sound irritating fed up of ji ji...

arjunpurvixo

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
It is getting repetitive but most of the couples in the serials calls each another Ji and its a sign of respect that they are giving to each another Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna_30arjunpurvixoDae_drmer

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

It is getting repetitive but most of the couples in the serials calls each another Ji and its a sign of respect that they are giving to each another Smile

as they are punjabis na ..i find it cute...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.