Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

I am just about to start catching up with the AB episodes that I have missed and just by reading the updates I already  know that just like every1 else going to love the episodes and the focus on prishna finally. But that been said I have to say that the separation has really been too long and it's actually becoming quite ridiculous. It's beyond my comprehension to understand the mindset of the AB ct they have moments of brilliance that never last and its quite sad that they often ruin their work by being so illogical all the time.  If the aim is to get Pinky and Babloo married the fact that they have made Babloo take the decision to get remarried (not any1 else) coz he feels that he can't manage Sonu's responsibility alone its a long term solution to his problem not a short term one so even though Krishna is needed whether she is back home or not should not come into it at the moment.  It's ridiculous to expect the audience to believe that Babloo has never considered the fact that prishna will be together again, he knows his brother and how much he loves Krishna it's only a matter of time till they are back together.

This prolongation of their separation shows the short sightedness of the ct of this show they seem to be going on straws they got a few ideas of what they storyline should be and they just adding to it and don't want to be creative. We all know that at the moment that AB at the moment is on shaky ground coz of its trps but the ppl behind the scenes really need to start believing in the show and expect the show to do well and be on for a long time.  They need to start creating storylines for about a month instant of for just 1 or 2 weeks proper preparation will allow them to know where their storyline is headed what they have shown and need to show  as well as progression that need to be made for the characters as well. I truly believe if they had imaged this show going on for a long time they would be aware that prishna in a few months are going to need another separation track. One where Pintu is totally removed from Krishna life for a short time coz Krishna is going to have to shown to be totally independent of all the ppl in her life. They should stop believing those lame lines they make Krishna say that she is all alone coz as we all know if Pintu is near Krishna she is never alone. So dudes if u read stop being so stupid and get Krishna back together with pintu living with him.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bryandarelocomoto-Surma-kinshukluvsjRagvir_Prishnawadi..dollmoniluvskinshuk-Ursh-taahir004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "separation too long krishna needs to be with pintu" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
May be It's only me who is loving the Seperation . Infact I think Since Prishna got seperated show have become more interesting . Prishna's Love is been shown more beautifully by showing them craving for each other . I ould not say it's illogical coz how much I studied both Pintu and Krishna's characters they were always selfless . They will suffer and will bear the seperation but will never go against their Elder's wish. Till now Saraswati seperated them and now TTS is doing it for his Ego fulfillment . So I would not say it's illogical . But Yes Now Prishna should reunite coz now I want to see them 2gther . I think it will happen along with babloo-Pinky Wedding . 

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 04 October 2012 at 5:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukluvsjkmfan_2taahir004

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I do agree with sandiab that the separation has been a bit too long...but the circumstances under which they were separated cannot be forgotten - there were two deaths in the family that too unnatural ones...

But yes, after Saraswati's realisation they could have started with new beginnings but by then our Ghajab TTS had refused Krishna into his household as a career woman. Krishna could not let go of her dreams as then the title Afsar Bitiya would have lost its essence.

The most glaring omission in the current track that I see is Pintu had got a job as a manager but does not seem to be going to work...(afer winning the contest) .
Secondly, I had wanted Pintu to start earning and move out with Krishna as then the wishes of all parties are kept TTS's oath and Saraswati feeling better with their reunion as she always felt guilty of separating this beautiful couple!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 04 October 2012 at 12:12am

kinshukluvsjmoniluvskinshuktaahir004

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Sandia you better be reading this! I have missed you and you better start posting more Topics!Evil Smile & messaging Me!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Nah Its great to have you back and your Thoughts are always Superb

So like everyone else is saying We want Prishna back together and in one house. I agreee with you its Long over dueee

kinshukluvsjmoniluvskinshuktaahir004

kinshukluvsj

kinshukluvsj

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
I know been married and been seperated does not melt well but I am so loving this seperation because of it we get to see Prishna in a different light and they too have become closer
the show too has become more interesting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuktaahir004

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I felt the seperation was much needed in Prishna's life because for me I felt Pinto was always trying to spend moments with his wife while she only cared about her career , so yeah for me the seperation did wonders to Prishna as a couple we got to see them spending more time together and both of them started valuing their relationship more . But now their seperation is just going on I mean this show is about sending hard knock messages to the public and so I feel that this seperation now is just unneccessary prolonged and they sending an unclear message out .

The Babloo/Pinky marriage yes I can understand Pinto getting angry about it but Krishna why she asked Babloo to reject the marriage , 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Taahir Krishna now knows what kind of a girl Pinky is and she can guess Pinky's evil intentions like Pintu guessed . So She went to Babloo with Pintu requesting to reject the wedding proposal. She knows Talking to Pinky will not work .

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 04 October 2012 at 5:48am

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Moni not only you me also loving the separation. Sadia welcome back good to see you back. I am really enjoying the current tracks. I am not going in to logical reason of Babloo pinky wedding but I am happy that they are getting married. Now there will be more spice in TTS household.

As for prishna reunion I think this wedding is done for that only. Pinky can't stop krishna unless she is back in TTS mansion. Pinky's purpose will be incomplete so I think she will pave the way to Prishna reunion.

I feel Pinky krishna ka greh parvesh ek saath hi hogaWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.