Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mubashera

Goldie

mubashera

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Great episode!
Must say...NK is on a ROLL!! The show totally belonged to him!Clap

ISPPKD is back!! It was a very well balanced episode! Reminded me of the good-old episodes!

Who agrees?Smile

In continuation of yesterday's episode,

Arnav and Khushi find out that it is indeed Shyam who killed Anjali's baby.   Arnav literally snaps in anger and stats that "he will not spare him"!

But Khushi stops him and makes him realize the reality of Shyam. He is very smart in his ways and even with the blue bracelet ' he can easily manipulate whatever accusation is thrown at him and as he did, during the kidnaping incident.

Khushi explains that Anjali has complete faith and trust in Shyam and the only way can break this blind trust of hers, is if we have clear evidence!

The biggest progress..  

After so many chances given to Shyam.. Now both Arnav and Khushi do not have any faith in Shyam! Their goal is to just reveal the true colors of Shyam infront of the family, especially Anjali. It will be tricky, but the time will come' when the truth bomb explodes yet again.. but with shyam being the victim.

Khushi's plan

First part of the  plan:  Shyam himself removing the cameras installed in Arnav and khushi's room' by repainting the house as an excuse...Check!

Next part...
We don't know as of yet' but we do know that this plan was triggered by NK and his idea of "automatic confession"!

We also know that, it is definitely a "Khushi" plan, as Arnav does not believe that it will work.

Ooo is this a foreshawdow? I hope not!

Mamiji...

'. is a kindhearted person!? Oh Really... I would love to see that!

Naniji accepts Mamiji's particular ways and nature as a person. She also admits to NK, that she will never accept her mistakes..

But NK assures that one day she will. And next thing you know' He decides to become DM and trick Mamiji into confessing her mistakes.

She confesses

>>She hates doing the house hold jobs. That's why she sits in the mandar so no one

>>In Payal's wedding, I added a little something in Buaji's drink so that she can be a little tipsy and so thay she can lose the dance completion.

>>I made the hole in the saris Khushi brought.. That's why I call her" pati sari"!

Request to Nk:

PLEASE  do this more often.. and maybe with other particular people in the house' hmmm I don't kno... How about SHYAM! You already know his intensions very well! Just imagine Naniji and Anjali's reaction after hearing his conession!

Pointers and thoughts

Loved Arnav's rage towards Shyam, when finding the reason behind Anjali's miscarriage! Totally ASR-like!Approve

NK SAVED THE Day!!

Once again, NK unknowingly helps Khushi and Arnav in cracking Shyam without him knowing!
"No bananas I mean bahanas!!"  ROFL!LOLROFL

Loved How NK stood up for Khushi... A true best friend!Smile

It was rather entertaining to watch NK pretending to be DM in his high pitch!

Wow...I  really can't stop praising NK  TODAY!Big smile

Loved how Mamiji runs away all flustered and upset with the fact that she was tricked! For her this was quiet embarrassing and insulting at the same time! Awww '.. well  suck it up.. its called KARMA!LOLApprove

Shyam:

"For now, I will remove the cameras for a couple of days.. but I will find another a way to keep an eye on Arnav and Khushi"
Ooo looks like Shyam is already thinking a step ahead! Ouch

Khushi:

"Good! All the cameras are gone, We can do whatever we want!!!" .. Ummm ' Really Khushi? *sigh*

Precap:  Finally!... Shyam the idiot gets hurt!! He deserves the WORST!!!Angry Is the glass placed in his shaving blade part of Khushi's plan? Hmmm...  to be continued...

On a side note:  I am really loving how Anjali doesn't leave a single opportunity in teasing Arnav and Khushi! She is doing that a lot'. But being the sister.. it is her duty to do so!LOL

Edited by mubashera - 03 October 2012 at 6:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mariajoanAtyayvandana1965.ArshiHamesha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My views on Oct 3rd '12" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mubashera

Goldie

mubashera

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
sry for typos if any! :)

Feel free to share your thoughts.. if you like!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top