Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun is a liar. Rajan Singh is a liar.

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Im not trying to be rude but things are crossing a limit now.
Why is every other post on this forum about the show ending in December or Barun leaving the show? Which source has confirmed this? As far as I remember, Barun himself said that he is not leaving. Does everyone think he is a liar? As far as I remember, Rajan Singh himself said that IPKKND is not ending. Does everything think that he is also a liar? 

The channel knows how popular this show is. Just because the TRPs have been low lately is no reason to end the show! Every show has its ups and downs. 
Im sure that the TRPs will be higher tomorrow and they will slowly but steadily increase a significant amount. 

Im sorry to say but arHi cannot be romancing all the time. There is more to their relationship than that. Everyone wanted arHi to work together and expose Shyam. Now when we are getting what we wanted, that is not enough. Is anything ever enough? 

In terms of the track pace. If you remember, the remarriage track started really fast. It was fast paced for the first week or so and then it slowed down. People were saying the show will end and yet it is still here. 
When the track moves at a decent pace, people have a problem.
When the track drags, people have a problem.
When the track moves fast, people have a problem.
What should the CVs do then? 
Rather than bashing, cant we appreciate for once?
Rather than being so darn negative, cant we be positive for once? 

The following 156 member(s) liked the above post:

krisramaramamanhorse18Pink77Swaraj146sakuno1RazRazeeSweetpoisonyasminraizadareena1146cebelDuumpsdarkangelpMyneniHotPinkHeels.PMruthvikalilbirdiemb0602desiserialfanrasadntbAppleApricotkhushi_arnavkilocaLakshmiNPtsnymdarnie002irenenaidusow2428QueenRani2-Reva-msbluffsvmisureeshaejaz*s babeRajPreet_PreetoLaraHeernithyaramanijshreya16laksanubanglescoffee_loveTellyFanatic4vasivanayaniaruforarshithendralfan007Arhifan01BublyKhushiSheerinbanuLoveRomance0ayeshasadKrishma042Kavita1000gnainaArshiluvu27asrkkg1pinku_khushiLove2Dreamsnehadupalaxmisaradaasr13anamnoorohmygodurgreatArshaArshiBanaya1arnavandkhushi1rosalineakheavenspiritnorolimc3cilia-akki-mubasheral.savitreeroldcashishjaoreCool_wonderAKozky.chandratretrishy13meerabnawaal14peachpievidya.sanjaySarun.Zayaholicmandushonu2QueenAnnie18arshi_arvishubhadaskrani2007Uzma005MeghipkpinkssAmanramshanta123123ShaitaanSundariHeebsKC294nine2tulip21supriya.arshihighonshowskiokyo786PinkiNav2010shilparoxxsreemeerameens80Adorable.SARUNsana50coalfaxmsinsanny-beautifulUkp18suds.Shegarf71Rainbow_petalsThithliDhostipkkndfanforevagail-ipkmisscrazyfancutelittleangelMcNinjacathumints23ChaandaniyaDeval__02arshi21-MKB-coronapsycheDeb_05Sidda8lara3110zaniax-SI--Garima-Jyo.-Aicha-Miss Cherie..Amina..GoGreenpri_armaanMrDarcyfanDivya1503GanBarunFanshonasandy.ProudBarunian.KulfiBai-SweetJasmine--ChitraRocking-StoppingByWoodsArshi.Sugi.IPK-wintergreen-ara_000Anjali_whiterose29riti4u

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Agree let it be the way it is 
Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Forum always finds something negative to take about we can never be in peace. I know the show is safe till feb for sure because if the show was ending we would have already had an announcement from 2-3 months before. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiluvu27norolimMrDarcyfanpri_armaan

arshi_arvi Goldie
arshi_arvi
arshi_arvi

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I guess the only way to calm people down. When arshi separates again. Then it would be clear to them that the show is not ending and Barun will stay. I dont understand why are we ruining these happy moments. Arshi is finally together and we celebrate it by bringing more rumors about the show ending and Barun exiting. Really people! This just proves that they want Arshi to separate again. And I dont want that. 

Edited by arshi_arvi - 03 October 2012 at 5:26pm
Miss Cherie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pratiksha28aashtivinu.srShru9tiPashnanonasitrina2010cutelittleangel

c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
i guess some people are not satisfy with whatever .. i give up on some of the rude comment in here .. but still can't help and be bother by the negative vibes too. I just wish people start posting or making topic thread on Barun leaving. Over the past week, i've been on a roller coaster ride with all these emotional attachment to the show .. i can't face to loose one over the other .. SARUN are ARSHI and there's no way that anyone can play these two better than them .. therefore, if they leave or don't leave, dont' bring it up ... to hurt my feeling. I know i've tried numerous time to avoid the thread here but at the end, i end up clicking on it and getting hurt T_T .. it's my fault but you know .. it's like that saying goes .. if it's in front of you constantly, you can't help but stick your head in. *sighed*

I really want all these bad rumors come to a halt asap too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Personally, I'm just enjoying the show. This forum has a way to make you hate an episode that you loved before reading the topics here so ive learned to ignore most of the nonsense. 

Even if barun does quit or the show does end (which I don't think is happening in the near future) then so what? Life goes on, we'll hopefully get to see barun in movies, and we'll have vintage IPK. 

But honestly, I think the pace of the show and the storyline are just for TRPs. If you remember the last time TRPs were this low was during the kidnapping track. But they jumpeddd when barun was back and the shaym slaps were expected. I think Cvs just want to get to that point again...where shaym can be tortured cause it's bound t be a trp booster (hopefully, finger crosssed!) 

I find the pace to be good, I don't want it dragged bc I do want arhi to focus on themselves too eventually.I do understand the people who feel the show is ending bc of the pace but what I don't understand is the negativity that comes out of it.  There's a fine line between being a hater/nitpicking and constructive criticism. 

But my biggest gripe is the nonstop topics we have to see about the same issue repeatedly...all of it distracts from the show. Meh Maybe mods should make a sticky for the barun leaving/show ending posts...kind of like the frustration thread...LOL

Edited by McNinja - 03 October 2012 at 11:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweetpoisonshanta123123Sidda8pri_armaan

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Great Post!!
Seriously needed right now. Some people are acting as if BS or RS personally spoke to them. I am really fed-up. We were waiting long for this track Arshi vs Shyam and now show is in positive direction but all are complaining. I think all learned people are here in this IPKKND forum, rest Barun, Rajan Singh are biggest fools. They are really liar because they don't have to waste their precious energy to cool down some stupid people in this forum. No need, they are giving official declaration that Barun is not leaving still..not satisfied. Now some are blaming Barun for show's track going fast, what will happen to Sanaya?? May be SI is not worried Gawwddd they all must be laughing by seeing our condition.
I am asking those Crazy people..does Barun said that he is leaving in DEC? Does Sanaya gave any statement? Does SP said show will end in DEC because BS will leave in DEC?. Actually this show does not need to go for long because fans will never be satisfied. These people are not aligible foe such Posh show, so let it close down!! because they will take out mistake everyday. Barun is in demand and getting offers is His Big mistake Why not Sanaya getting offers? she is also talented. This is also Barun's mistake...I guess Barun Sobti taking Birth in this world is mistake for some Crazy, stupid people. Some are saying it will be foolishness for him to leave ASR role, he is not a Big fame to get chance in Chopra movies or with Katrina Ah!! as if they are Barun's astrologers and I don't consider Katrina as a good, talented actor she is just going because of Salman Khan... Barun will definitely get chance to act with Vidya Balan, Sonakhshi...(they are called talented actor) Get Life people!!
He is versatile talented actor definitely he will be in demand, he has to run his family damm it!! This forum people will not feed him after IPKKND. He has parents and wife to look after. Tomorrow Barun drinks loads of water, this forum will say" Something fisshy, their is no flood without water, why is he drinking so much water, is it till DEC?" This is jus an exp..
STOP IT GUYS...Enjoy the show..LIVE and LET BARUN and US LIVE!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krisramakakon_k09cutelittleangelcoronapsycheSidda8tptwi

Go to top