Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Master mind behind all this- shaweta

Moon-Sparkle IF-Dazzler
Moon-Sparkle
Moon-Sparkle

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
My thoughts about all this...And i hope it comes true!!

So many reasons behind this.. Zara and indira cant have so many similarties even blood group?
Zara is Indira and Rishi feels her presents so he isnt wrong.

Ok now i know we have seen Indira's funeral but dont you think shaweta is behind all this?
She became very Attached with rishi after giving birth and Indu..And dont wana lose them at all..." Dont forget that she is a Doctor"   So she probably arranged fake body with Indira's mask so that everyone thinks she is dead.. I mean this could happen after all this is a show!! See her reaction after knowing that Indira is alive!! I hope what i am assuming is true!!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

latchimepersaudluv_ratifee-feeratibob007RaleighbcatmouMbackNishaathALUJNA21riyakhanmanali65edabellahana_y....vula_kv.....rumki.RanjinikishanHeema22ShivuNozzieSilverBell

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
I agree. Shaweta comes across as sweet. Her truth will come out.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007RaleighbcatmouMbackhana_yShivuNozzie

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I agree Sweta today more than irritated seems scared and tensed the way she was moving her hands and answered to Indur.

ratibob007RaleighbcatmouMbackShivuNozzieHeema22

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I Think You Right. Swetha's Truth Come Out. If Its True.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007RaleighbcatmouMbackShivuNozzie

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I also agree. We've already gotten so many signs that she's indira, the latest as you stated, is zara being the same blood type as Indu & yes it is just a fictional show- anything can happen. I think she was always supposed to be indira. They've been dropping subtle hints since zara's entry, that she is indira. Her behavior today was very fishy & suspicious. She doesn't seem as innocent as she tries to come across as, I think her jittery & nervous, insecure behavior today, is bc she's guilty of something.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pradyumnaratibob007Raleighbcat

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ginni-

My thoughts about all this...And i hope it comes true!!

So many reasons behind this.. Zara and indira cant have so many similarties even blood group?
Zara is Indira and Rishi feels her presents so he isnt wrong.

Ok now i know we have seen Indira's funeral but dont you think shaweta is behind all this?
She became very Attached with rishi after giving birth and Indu..And dont wana lose them at all..." Dont forget that she is a Doctor"   So she probably arranged fake body with Indira's mask so that everyone thinks she is dead.. I mean this could happen after all this is a show!! See her reaction after knowing that Indira is alive!! I hope what i am assuming is true!!

Tell me one thing.

If Shweta is that much powerful , that she can do all things as mentioned by you.

Why hadn't she killed Indira then only?. Why will she leave her alive?

Stop Blaming Shweta.
Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I too think its Shweta behind this plan. Malick being husband of zara, might have murdered her because she had come to know abt his reality, and further any how came across shweta, shweta being a doc, exchanged zara and indira, indira was in coma so may be it wz easy for them to plan in such a way

ratibob007RaleighbcatmouMbackmanali65Ranjinikishan

manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShonPari

I too think its Shweta behind this plan. Malick being husband of zara, might have murdered her because she had come to know abt his reality, and further any how came across shweta, shweta being a doc, exchanged zara and indira, indira was in coma so may be it wz easy for them to plan in such a way
Some logic is there.Like DON movie, Actual Don dead and Nakli ko Don Banaya. But in HD we cannot expect any logic. Any thing may Happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index