Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Res

---

What a beautiful ending. I, of course, wish that this FF had gone on for much longer. Often when I feel disillusionment with the show I read FFs that take me back to better days; this is definitely one of those. I must say that this is one of my favourite stories I have read on here. You were the first writer whose work I began reading on IF - I remember I used to sometimes find your writing posted on your Tumblr & only when I joined IF later did I begin reading your work on here and stalking your entire index 😆
I'm pretty sure I've read the entire index now. Of all your stories, which were all amazing, It's Not Right was my favourite. I was so eager to see how everything would work out in the end & I am very glad I found this story.
I feel that the end of this story was very open - there were unanswered questions (& maybe a couple of Rabba Ve's 😉) but I also understand where you're coming from. If you're unhappy with a show it's next to impossible to write a story with a lost passion for it. Personally, I like where the story in the show is headed, but everyone's different and we don't all necessarily share the same views with regards to the show. So I entirely respect your decision to end this FF & me telling you to continue would be pure selfishness on my part as I enjoy your writing too much! 😆

Overall, this chapter was brilliant, as was the story. You are an incredibly talented writer & I will look forward to anything you choose to write in the future, be it IPKKND or not. Thank you for such an amazing story!

Love,
GhausiaEdited by .Ghausia. - 11 years ago
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful ending.  I feel you when it comes to the show, but what can we do?  You write beautifully and there isn't one of your stories that I didn't absolutely fall in love with.  I love your style of writing and all of your stories had relevance and lightness to them where they needed, and I tremendously enjoyed reading them.  All the best.
IamSwapnali thumbnail
Well.. I have no words to describe how I feel after reading your post.

I loved the update, it was so perfect.. everything was moving like a scene from the movie in front of my eyes. An emotional Arnav could speak so much and still felt that it was not going the way he wanted... and Khushi spoke so less 😉 in this update. Loved their conversation. This surely will make my day and I'll have a good weekend.

Would have loved to read about their married life in this story, but of course that's increase the no. of chapters - that's the only thing I didn't like about this story. I go & read '6 din, ladki in' all the time and I can complete it in short time- that's something I've not tried with this FF. But, never mind, I will give this one also a try, and the more times I read it it will take me shorted to read it again!

Now coming to your note, I am heartbroken 😭

We all have same feelings about the show... the writers on IF is the only positive thing about it now. So I am deeply shattered to know that you won't be writing anything about Arnav & Khushi for a while. I have read each & every word of your work except a few OS's! I had high hopes for the detective SS. So please give it a thought. I don't write anything myself, so it's easy for me to say - but please consider remembering the initial days of the show and imagine that the show went off air after a certain track which you enjoyed the most.

Edited by ILoveHussain - 11 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was awesome! I loved it! Thank you for such a wonderful story! 
yusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ARNAV KUMARI... LOL.. THIS WAS CUTESSTTT... I LOVED IT...
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending...It is a fact that you are a  talented author ...Thanks for the PM
segad thumbnail
beautiful ending . i understand about the show but don't you feel the need to create a parallel universe where the story unfolds the way the fans would have liked it to?

you are one of the few talented writers who could actually do it
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Amazin!!...truly wow!!...loved it...beautiful end of FF...and lovely beginning of their life...
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awwsum ending!! loved it... arnav & khushi really cute
sb1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What an end !! it was just perfect .. great job !!

i do hope that you get back to writing more stories about Arnav and Khushi .. will be waiting for it eagerly .. 

Till then, good luck with all your new works .. u are one of my favourite writers .. 

Take care .. Read u soon :)