Will there be a wedding? - Page 3

Poll

Will Aditya and Sugni's wedding take place?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ananya2000

Going for 1st  Opt... I know Amrite is Not Selfish like TVS... so she never do any Bad work...

&&&& Waiting...for ADI-SUGNI.MARRY

oh we very well know dear amrita is not selfish but adi-sugni are !! and they are taking advantage of two innocent persons who love them a lot !!😡  ðŸ˜¡ poor vikram and amrita !!😭😭
Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

The tragic aspect of this show is the destruction of what was once an perfect and novel male lead, TVS. Watching TVS fall to pieces and obsess over Sugni is just horrible to endure and the sooner Varun Badola stops endorsing this as an "acting opportunity" and puts his foot down, the better.

Absolutely, Laila! I am with you 100% and others on this. 

I think it's completely senseless & irresponsible to air so much negativity, filth & perversion mixed into what is initially suggested as family entertainment.

I feel it's very unfair for directors & actors to use seduction or 'charm' as a way of tricking the public to entertainment which eventually turns to a psychological thriller. How can thy expect the ordinary audience to endure emotional pain continuously watching, endless immoral, harrowing, satanic evil? Even here, in the West, where satanic worship goes on uncensored, they are careful to classify their movies whether they are suitable for family viewing or not. In UK they have watershed period for when these sorts of programs can air - that's why I do not have a TV in my house (like thousands of other people who don't).

Varun is a man with intelligence, humour, sensitivity, morals, his great talent & skills should be used for the greater good, otherwise if he continues down this line he is representing only the dark side of nature which is horrendous to watch knowing full that in reality no decent man falls down to this level.

As a mature actor, I think somehow Varun Badola is being pressured to do these roles by the director. I reiterate what was said on Komal's poster, 'it's better to live in dignity, than lose your own self respect".

Yes, I agree with Varun, it is unbelievably difficult to act this role. It is difficult for you, because you may have to live for the rest of your life with the fact that you have portrayed such a negative role to the youth and with the repercussions for the next generation, without you going down that line yourself and degrading your own spiritual nature. 

Varun, as a man, is not a devil or a psychopath - no actor should do such deviated psychopathic roles (as Satanists do in the west with harrowing & filthy tales to promote violence & promiscuity ). It's a direct attack & insult on God fearing, or good natured people. This evil role is against all the good that chivalrous, courageous & sincerely honest good men have done for centuries and depicting a valiant man levelling himself as a sexually perverted & misguided creature, is against, all moral & ethical standards throughout time.

Varun, should reflect and stand up by his own ethical principles, his (religious) philosophy & values, and be exactly who he is on screen, as he is off screen. He should not feel bullied to act diabolical roles against his true nature & principles. It neither suits his character, nor does it promote Indian culture or their true humanitarian values. 

Varun, you have plenty of other career choices where you will be greatly appreciated and valued as you are a wonderful person. Rather than take the low road & slip down the hill, it's better to move on. If you are truly interested in psychology and mental health, better to start a new career in psychotherapy & help those people in such situations, or help educate those criminal in prisons so that they can lead a better, content, more fulfilled & peaceful life. 

I personally think teaching poor orphans, or the disaffected youth would be a great uplifting experience for you.

God Bless  (& Waslamu alaikum, warahmatullah, Laila)

croziaxx thumbnail
 ho jaye shadi, ek faltoo ka  suspense bna rkha hai... sugni adi se shadi kre aur V ki jaan chhode... 😡  aur sath me humari bhi...   then may be V can think some thing sensible...   
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know croziaxx, I can't help feeling, but it does get me to wonder, how many Indian actors & actresses & their forum editors, or  moderators, are actually posting under different usernames?