Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone..

I am soo new to this forum but I have been watching this show regularly...

Today the outburst of Rajlaxami really made me mad..

What kind of a mother this lady is???

Is Anup her step son or what??

The way she blamed that 15-16 year old for the accident of his father is horrible.

I think she was sooo jealous of her husband's love for Anup that she never could give mother's love to Anup

My Gosh how can you brand a teenager son with the heavy charge of his father's death...  that small boy felt guilty from that day onward and was suppressive all his life in front of his mom and let his mom rule his life.  His youth and his childhood was taken away from him.  He needed the counseling for going to the trauma of watching his dad died in front of his eyes but the mom made him responsible and accuse him of as the killer of his father.

Well it was an accident which happened because of carelessness of the father as he wanted to reach Anup in a hurry and didnot think about the heavy on-going traffic.. It was the love of a father for his son to give me that tennis racket but she converted that love in to some kind of sin of that little boy...

Man he cannot hug that racket and feel the love of his father..  he only feels guilt and his heart is shattered in million pieces..

Poor Anup inspite of loving his father sooo much now is branded as almost a killer of his father and he could not even grieve for that..  My God who would treat a child like that??  and the family??  no one tells her that she was wrong in her behavior and in her attitude..

All his life that little innocent boy suffered in her hand.  Was shun and neglected and he not only lost the father but mother too...

Anup works day and night while Sohil just wonders around with his G/F
Anup is the one who kept his family floating and worked hard to give luxurious life to his family

And what he gets all the time???  judgemental behavior from this psychotic lady

Thanks to Buvaji that she showered her love on him to keep him sane..

Today she even drove the wife away from her husband because she was sooo called concern and possesive for her son.

It is only Sahil that could teach her a lesson...

My God this lady really needs psychiatric treatment..

I am just so furious at the treatment Anup gets that I had to make this post...

I am not sure how many agree with me but I had to say it here..

Thanks every one..  Have a grt day..  love eva

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80shreevennelaFarzaana7nak19heart1nithi07summer7lamhe2212Anam AliParm.khushboorathAqibaa_19virgo24jps01suresh555hamzanuhaindikusum11kandy.aRoze12Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Anup the step son???" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
@ evasumi, exactly my thoughts!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19evasumi

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
shes sooo unfair to anoop

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Rajlaxmi is a short tempered narrow minded mother on verge of being psyco.

but still she loves her both sons though she expresses it more to Sahil while has it all restrained for Anoop

It happens when one is too traumatised with some incident then either he blames himself for it or he blames others.

Rajlaxmi is one of those very commonly found human species who blame others for everything wrong in their life,be it her own son.

The lady spares none when it comes to her own likes and dislikes and strongly wants others to follow her whims

She does not even spare her most loved Sahil when he tries to protect Shivi the girl she dislikes

But the woman has chosen a good wife for his son Anoop who will give him all love and care his heart has yearned through all these years of self blame and loneliness

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqibaa_19evasumiArhainAshish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
@Shana, I do not believe that RL has any motherly feelings for Anoop!!! She is quite happy that Anoop provides for the family, she got him married and she constantly keeps him as a puppet. Yes mom, yes mom, yes mom!!! He does not retaliate and just agrees with everything that Mom says!! That's not how mom treats their children and she is an evil woman!!! In anger we say things that we regret but nothing near what she mentioned today!!!Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19Aqibaa_19nycdesiqtevasumiShanUlas

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
i guess she is not over the shock of his husband's death..it still haunts her..i also wonder if anoop is her stepson..i do not think any mother will be so harsh to her own child..a mother dies several deaths before saying something like this to her own blood! i think he might be from first marriage and his mother must have died after giving him birth..maybe that is why the father gave anoop so much love..maybe, RL also gave him love in the beginning but after her husband's death she does not seem to forgive him..poor guy, feel bad for him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Retarded Rajmata Laxmibai ke ander psycho ki aatma ghusi huyi hai. they should get rid of her by getting her remarried and send her to her new sasural

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumiShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Retarded Rajmata Laxmibai ke ander psycho ki aatma ghusi huyi hai. they should get rid of her by getting her remarried and send her to her new sasural

very well said Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam Alisuresh555evasumiArhainAshish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.