Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
you have to agree. . . the speed of this track is phenominal . == TOO EPIC. . .

the sooner this track winds up the better. .

i was realyl feeling Suman wud burn her mami on Imarti's instructions lol but SUman proved to be too too nice, and weak for that. .

though a evil side of me wanted SUman to go and hurt her Evil mami 😆

Imarti , = typical, saw Suman as a a easy to puppetify person and thinks she can make Suman take AMbi's place. . Imarti is just going deep into oblivion. .

Now my feeling that some of you made stronger also is that based on the dialogs of Imartio based on references to her life experiences of her hubby leaving her.  . . Abbay might really be Imarti's hubby's son in a  expected twist. .

Loads more surprises to await. .

I am hopefuyl for Suman to be mroe self sufficient and a stronger individual after this track and will be the key person to reunite Ambuj. .  I hope.. . I still dont find any reason to really like this track, but I also dont hate it. . BUT. . if Suman ends up turning negative and possessive on ANuj  after knowing that ANuj is ANuj lol and not Abbay. .   I will be badly put off. . . though I will stick to Kairee style momentum and belive that the track will really get wrapped up fast. . and kairee is great at that

ANd a side mention:: my dear Sajni leaves me with a smile just for no major reason apparently, but for having a comical facial expression in even the most serious matters lol. . .Ved is now not less lol. .his dialog delivery and his "clumsiness" style is holarious at times lol. . .Ved is a pure blind follower of Imarti devi. . 😆 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinder90

you have to agree. . . the speed of this track is phenominal . == TOO EPIC. . .

the sooner this track winds up the better. .

i was realyl feeling Suman wud burn her mami on Imarti's instructions lol but SUman proved to be too too nice, and weak for that. .

though a evil side of me wanted SUman to go and hurt her Evil mami 😆

Imarti , = typical, saw Suman as a a easy to puppetify person and thinks she can make Suman take AMbi's place. . Imarti is just going deep into oblivion. .

Now my feeling that some of you made stronger also is that based on the dialogs of Imartio based on references to her life experiences of her hubby leaving her.  . . Abbay might really be Imarti's hubby's son in a  expected twist. .

Loads more surprises to await. .

I am hopefuyl for Suman to be mroe self sufficient and a stronger individual after this track and will be the key person to reunite Ambuj. .  I hope.. . I still dont find any reason to really like this track, but I also dont hate it. . BUT. . if Suman ends up turning negative and possessive on ANuj  after knowing that ANuj is ANuj lol and not Abbay. .   I will be badly put off. . . though I will stick to Kairee style momentum and belive that the track will really get wrapped up fast. . and kairee is great at that

ANd a side mention:: my dear Sajni leaves me with a smile just for no major reason apparently, but for having a comical facial expression in even the most serious matters lol. . .Ved is now not less lol. .his dialog delivery and his "clumsiness" style is holarious at times lol. . .Ved is a pure blind follower of Imarti devi. . 😆 🤢

Vinder,  the pace is fast and that is the only nice thing about kairee right now.  I wrote in another post that I actually dislike sumans character more than imarti.  
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
story  zooming fast