RaHi OS|| Of Extentions and Dresses

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
"Ye ek hi raat mein tum Mulan se Rapunzel kaise ban gayi?"

These were the first words which Ranveer said when his eyes fell on his best friend. Panchi, who had been rummaging through her dressing table drawers in search of her earrings, looked up and raised her eyebrows at Ranveer's reflection in the mirror.

"My hair are not blonde." She said simply and continued her search. Ranveer rolled his eyes at her answer.

"Last I checked your hair were just below your shoulder and now they are touching your waist! And they looked straighter then before. Chakkar kya hai?" He stepped into the room and sat on bed. He couldn't afford to jump or else he would've messed his sherwani which he did not want.

"Extentions hain Nonu!" She said irritably and pushed a few strands of hair back. He raised his eyebrows.

"I thought you hated long hair!"

"I do!" She turned around and walked to her wardrobe. They were getting late and she still had to wear her heels.

"Then why have you gotten extensions?!" Ranveer took pride in the fact that he was good with girls but all his logic went out of the window when he came face to face with his best friend.

"Bataya tou tha, it's because of this dress!" Panchi said while taking out her heels from the wardrobe and sitting on the sofa.

Ranveer gave her a examining look and got more confused then ever. "But this dress is lovely and you look wonderful! I mean, ais mein tou tu over-weight bhi nahin lag rahi!"

"Very funny!" She looked up at him and closed the strap of her heel.

"I'm serious! Text pe tou itne crying emoticons bheje the ke I got so scared. But this dress is gorgeous and trust me when I say, you look stunning in it!"

Panchi smiled. She knew that he was just saying it to make her feel better. But the fact remained that she was uncomfortable in her dress. And that irritation of not finding the earrings didn't help her mood much anyway.

"I still don't get the hair though..." Ranveer was still stuck on her hair. She chose to ignore him and walked to the mirror and started wearing her bangles. She loved traditional attires but getting ready for traditional parties was a mess. There was a Diwali party at the school and all the students were strictly told to wear only traditional dresses. So here she was, wearing a dress of her mother's choice. It was a light purple top with a peacock colored flowy sharara which touched the floor. But since she was wearing heels, it was easier to handle now. When she had first seen the dress, she had fell in love with the color and style of the dress. But close examination of it made her cry. This was so not her style to wear. But she was helpless, she couldn't get another dress for the party with only two days to go. Unwillingly, she agreed to wear.

"Kyun mere baalon ke peeche par gaye ho!" Panchi asked flatly while wearing the bangles. In the mirror, she saw Ranveer look at their numerous photographs on the wall.

"It's not like I don't like them! I mean, kaale, ghane, lambe baal! They are suiting you nicely but I don't get the reason behind them. Usually tu apne real baalon pe hi itne ache hairstyles karti hai so what was the need of these fake ones?"

"Kabhi kabhi fake hona zaroori hota hai Mr. Shergill!" She caught his eye in the mirror and said dramatically.

"Philosophy na jhaar!" He rolled his eyes and took out some candy from beside her computer. She made a threatening face in the mirror which he clearly ignored and popped the candy in his mouth.

"Let's get going, we are getting la-te!" He said in a sing song voice and she sped up her process.

"Challo!" She said after five minutes and turned around. Ranveer did a dramatic sigh of relief and walked towards the door. Panchi followed him outside. When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he realized that Panchi wasn't with him. Taking a deep breathe to calm himself down, he called for her.

"Moti! Kya hua?! Chal naa!!"

"Bus, ek minute!" Her voice came from above. He tapped his foot impatiently for a few seconds and rushed towards her room again.

"Moti kya yaar tu bhi-" He pushed the door but couldn't complete his sentence. Panchi was at the mirror wearing a necklace which she had apparently forgotten. Her fake hair were swept on one shoulder and Ranveer realized why she was not much fond of an otherwise beautiful dress.

The top was almost backless.

Almost because the lower part of the back was covered but the upper part was bare. Not shamefully but still, for someone like Ranveer who had always seen Panchi only as a buddy and not as a girl, that back was enough to make him realize that the room was getting hot. And if he was feeling that way, what if someone else saw her like this in the party?

Rushing to her, he quickly put her back to their original position, not daring to look at her back because it was tempting him to touch it which he clearly did not want!

"Ae! Kya kar rahe ho!?" Panchi asked irritably and turned around to face him. Ranveer avoided her eyes and said mechanically, "I'm in the car. Hurry up!"

Before Panchi could react, Ranveer ran out of the room.

"Oh and you are right," Ranveer's face appeared at the door and she jumped in surprise. "Kabhi kabhi, fake cheezon ki zaroorat parr hi jati hai!" He finished and disappeared from there.

And Panchi was only left wondering just what made him act so strange all of a sudden. When she couldn't come at any decision, she just shrugged and said that age old excuse for his behavior.

"Nonu pagal hogaya hai."

*~~*

This is what happens when I attempt to write dialogues. It comes across as unnecessary and fluffy crap which I don't like! But the whole idea was cheesy anyway and I was in the mood to write so finished this. This is longer than I imagined but oh well, hope it was worth it!

Please hit "Like"! It makes me feel that yeah, people read and appreciated it if you can't comment πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mein soone ja rahi thi but then i read your os and i am like ek comment me kya jaa raha hai tumhare.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ

i loooved it! πŸ‘

❀️

It was different and nice, the dialogues were good. πŸ˜Š

'Kyun mere baalon ke peeche par gaye ho!' is mah favorite dialogue of ol. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by xKishaxForevahx - 11 years ago
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved

I will try to edit soon. If I cant, dont take it to heart. Am very caught up with things here! But if I get on IF, I will comment. Even if short :)
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
something on RaHi after ages πŸ˜­ β€οΈ πŸ‘πŸΌ
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

something on RaHi after ages πŸ˜­ β€οΈ πŸ‘πŸΌ

You can cry too? πŸ˜•
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Mais, its beautiful! I never expected the ending. Lol! Amazing work! 
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Prachi*

You can cry too? πŸ˜•

If Piddhi can go down on his knees then yes, I can shed a few tears too πŸ€£πŸ€£
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: xKishaxForevahx

Mein soone ja rahi thi but then i read your os and i am like ek comment me kya jaa raha hai tumhare.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ

i loooved it! πŸ‘

❀️

It was different and nice, the dialogues were good.😊

'Kyun mere baalon ke peeche par gaye ho!' is mah favorite dialogue of ol. πŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot yaar! I am always a little scared of attempting dialogues but in this case the dialogues and the scene were both fresh in my head so i think I did a pretty decent job. my personal fav is the opening line :p
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Prachi*

Reserved

I will try to edit soon. If I cant, dont take it to heart. Am very caught up with things here! But if I get on IF, I will comment. Even if short :)

you really are drama queen :| matlab you wont forgive and forget? :(
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

something on RaHi after agesπŸ˜­β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

I can whine and cry all I want that RaHi are over but the fact remains I am too much in live with them to let go of them. writers tou have lost it, I thought I should do something on RaHi. they are adorable here, ne?