please don't extend this yash looking for arti

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i hope that this new track don't go into weeks, just when the viewers have reached to a point in the show everytime there comes a very long drama. yash please go to the ticket counter and ask the clerk where arti bought tickets to and get yourself on the same bus to delhi...that is what a lot of us will do...cv's don't let the momentum of the show be lost again...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree! We don't want a extended ' Yash searching for Aarti track'
We want the confrontation as soon as possible.
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i disagree *ducks for the chappals*

hear me out- this searching for aarti track is yash's redemtpion track i think.  he should get what he dished out.  for the longest time, the whole mumbai flashback, he was dishing it out.  i love yash but i want him to EARN back aarti's love. 
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't want Aarti to go missing nw... Then what difference does it make with her previous pregnancy where she had to go through it all by herself.. Let the search end the bus station. ðŸ˜‰
wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that Yash was a fool, he treated Aarti awful but she is playing a childish game right now.   Hide and Seek!!!!!  Give me a break, how old are you girl????  What is she showing her children with this foolishness.  I agree she needs to know that Yash loves her and wants a family with her but this is the limit.  Face whatever, go to your parents until you two can talk things out and go from there, this is a stupid track!!!!. 
Haaniya thumbnail
I think Yash needs to feel the pain of separation. It would be stupid if he suddenly finds Aarti and then they kiss and make up. He needs to feel: remorseful, panicked, anxious... And this can only be demonstrated through the different stages he goes through to locate Aarti. I want Yash to watch that video recorded message and cry. I want him to jump through hoops to find Aarti who is at the cusp of death ( I know it's dreary and scary lol), I want him to see the tears in his daughters eyes who yearn their mother, I want him to read her pregnancy report- speak to Shobha And Dr Kurian and think 'oh shit!!!!!' let him realise how endearing, selfless, compromising and loving Aarti is!!!
spatel310 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haaniya

I think Yash needs to feel the pain of separation. It would be stupid if he suddenly finds Aarti and then they kiss and make up. He needs to feel: remorseful, panicked, anxious... And this can only be demonstrated through the different stages he goes through to locate Aarti. I want Yash to watch that video recorded message and cry. I want him to jump through hoops to find Aarti who is at the cusp of death ( I know it's dreary and scary lol), I want him to see the tears in his daughters eyes who yearn their mother, I want him to read her pregnancy report- speak to Shobha And Dr Kurian and think 'oh shit!!!!!' let him realise how endearing, selfless, compromising and loving Aarti is!!!

Agree, Yash needs to feel the pain but as viewers, we don't need to. Felt enough pain with the dragging of previous tracks. Hope he finds her this week!