Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IF-Stunnerz

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Kambakhto! Naalayako! Aalsiyon! (etc etc LOLLOL)

I know u all Vivian fans r lazy just like me Tongue aur vote karne ki mehnat nahi karoge khud se...isliye i m making this post LOL

Point No. 1 - u can vote as many times even with fake ids, everything is allowed...No rules of voting as such...they wont even send u any mail after or before voting (oh that proves how fake the process is anyways Ermm)

Point No. 2 - There is Popular Awards Performer male/female...and Vivian is nominated there

Here r the Nominees:-

Male:
1:Varun Badola- Phir Subah Hogi
2:Karan Tacker-Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai
3:Gaurav Khanna-Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka
4:Vivian Dsena-Madhubala
5:Aamir Ali -FIR
6:Mohit Raina-Devo Ke Dev Mahadev

Female:
1:Rati Pandey-Hitlar Didi
2:Deepika Singh-Diya aur Baati Hum
3:Mona Singh-Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
4:Pratyusha Banerjee-Balika Vadhu
5:Disha Vakani-Taarak Mehta'
6:Sriti Jha-Saubhagyavati Bhava

but ofcourse focus on Vivian Dsena and vote for him LOL

PS: i know i m going off topic man! but hope u guys have seen that SBS segment where RK was doing Aarti of Ganpati bappa plus performing on that song "Shri Ganesha Deva" from Agneepath Day Dreaming...sorry but i cudnt hold my excitement as i just saw that video right now Dancing...the way he was all in colors, playing dhol, dancing, singing, doing aarti like a true worshipper - God that was a KILLER !!!!!! Clap

infact after watching this segment i suddently decided that i will vote for Vivian now and try to make him win as he deserves it ROFL

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 03 October 2012 at 2:08pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ubabi01honey_sonyTaniiArmu4evaRishabala.lovePallavi_2013rajlagurudrishtiAnu_RclaireDDfairy_stardustJOHNdaCENAabhaylovepiaRENU1111.AbhIyalicious.MyAngelAbhaydesaitMonami_50--Rose--.ShreeYaa.afsh4a-brokensoul-Looteri_DulhanSheDevilxxAqeelahxx-AkkiLuvsNBT-faria86memadbubblygal1711rashi85-Hoor-..Cute_Angel..Anvijanyabeautiful_heartcarisma2-Jwalamukhi-Neelam.._Mojo.Jojo_MR.KooLCrazyGirl.21Trouble...PuNiTh..harshdbundisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ITA AWARDS : Vote for Vivian Dsena" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
omg Vivian asRK was osumm in ganpati visarja.. i saw the segment 5 times and still mera mann nahi bhara LOL
haan me kal vote kardungi pakka Tongue

Looteri_Dulhan

IF-Sizzlerz

Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
vote pehle hi kar diyaROFL
ab papa aur frnds ki ids use karni padegiROFL

gosh nishi so true VD luked awesome yaarCool mujhe bhi wahan jakar dance karne ka mann kar raha tha. I miss our Bappa's visarjan.

ps-ur last line, so meanAngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kazmia12

SheDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

SheDevil

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
LOL Nishu I voted 4 him already. Now I will ask shifu 2 make it sticky & I agree Vivu kya lag rha tha SBS segment mai. I love this man yaar

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Defo Nishi will do it ... Vivian kya lag raha hain ... handsome :-)

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Nishi, can you also add the best entertainment Channel Nominations?

It has COLORS channel..
btw, are all the nomination for all the catagories out?

What are the nominations for jodi?Confused

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IF-Stunnerz

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
hold on! i am editing my post...there r so many categories, now i m confused myself LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.