Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Well a good game is started between yash and arthi today Wink

The start was great with arthi and ansh getting down  in the bus stand. Poor ansh Cry angry with his mamma for taking him away from yash. But arthi hid her sadness as a game to ansh and he too supported her lovingly Cry

Now our yashu is thinking of his mean act with arthi Ouch and how he hurt her feelings ...
Prateik calls and says he is going to airport and pankaj to railway station.

In the house our evil bua is getting nice from her dear brother LOL. She deserves ot and papa scindhia warned her if arthi does not return home safe then bua is going to get nice hard Big smile

Pari's part makes me feel that the producer is playing with her to get done of something. Hope pari gets out of her problem soon.

The last part made me cry as arthigets tickets for delhi and feels dizzy Cry She is too weak and rests on th bench with her memories of yash Cry. Ansh is so cute that he rests on her lap.
Now comes yash searching for arthi and ansh by showing their picture in his purse to the people there.

OMG I am so surprised to see photo arya and kids in his purse instead of arpita's pic.Tongue But one lady point to the bench where they were seated and poor yash finds it empty now Cry

The precap is so tearful as arthi and ansh spots yash who fails to see them. BUt arthi hurries with ansh not to be noticed by yash CryCryCry

I hope yash finds arthi before she leaves to delhi...

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

sssddot3Meena1428Nandita1970Nowsheenabin11naz1312syzwa_pvshobakanapathyMelissaSofiaSunrio80mslee-QH-jolly_flsanayah.LovelyDreamer.kishubedidesikimsamshubhi_snirmalac99jojo1986sweetysarandeejagirajlasoapwatcher1GCrck..SmaTz..ksfan2hana_ySweetiShobhyakui1984anithuuluvmgAwari_Maangshow2011chucklebuddyMSN_Vannycssudhaanoneekholita--Iqra--MagicalPariPuvZSaraliciousjasraj123ilovepyaarBul3gcluvvillager00..dreamygatz..gafulu14Sri_Radha-Thabassum-pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arthi's photo in yash's purse..." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
aww painfull episode ..tfs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manali_IamGCianmaha9

GCrck

IF-Dazzler

GCrck

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
now i dnt want anymore mistakes to b done by cvsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
nice epi today, can't wait for tomorrow...OMG loved papa scindia when he took class of bua...lol

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Can't wait for tomorrow...
Even I am quite surprise to Aarti photo in Yashu's walletShocked

maha9

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Beautiful analysis !! I am sure Ansh will help his papa to winWink

maha9

uluvmg

IF-Rockerz

uluvmg

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
thanks for nice analysis..LOL

maha9

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
lovely and dardbhare epi

maha9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.