Punar Vivah

Arthi's photo in yash's purse...

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Well a good game is started between yash and arthi today πŸ˜‰

The start was great with arthi and ansh getting down  in the bus stand. Poor ansh 😭 angry with his mamma for taking him away from yash. But arthi hid her sadness as a game to ansh and he too supported her lovingly 😭

Now our yashu is thinking of his mean act with arthi  and how he hurt her feelings ...
Prateik calls and says he is going to airport and pankaj to railway station.

In the house our evil bua is getting nice from her dear brother πŸ˜†. She deserves ot and papa scindhia warned her if arthi does not return home safe then bua is going to get nice hard πŸ˜ƒ

Pari's part makes me feel that the producer is playing with her to get done of something. Hope pari gets out of her problem soon.

The last part made me cry as arthigets tickets for delhi and feels dizzy 😭 She is too weak and rests on th bench with her memories of yash 😭. Ansh is so cute that he rests on her lap.
Now comes yash searching for arthi and ansh by showing their picture in his purse to the people there.

OMG I am so surprised to see photo arya and kids in his purse instead of arpita's pic.πŸ˜› But one lady point to the bench where they were seated and poor yash finds it empty now 😭

The precap is so tearful as arthi and ansh spots yash who fails to see them. BUt arthi hurries with ansh not to be noticed by yash 😭😭😭

I hope yash finds arthi before she leaves to delhi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
aww painfull episode ..tfs
GCrck thumbnail
now i dnt want anymore mistakes to b done by cvsπŸ˜†
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice epi today, can't wait for tomorrow...OMG loved papa scindia when he took class of bua...lol
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can't wait for tomorrow...
Even I am quite surprise to Aarti photo in Yashu's wallet😲
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful analysis !! I am sure Ansh will help his papa to winπŸ˜‰
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for nice analysis..πŸ˜†
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great analysis even if he does not find her before she leaves to Delhi it will be nice to see his restlessness
jasraj123 thumbnail
awesome anlysis maha

for me highlite pt. was bhua got caughtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and bauji scolding her

hope yash will find aarti tomorrow
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope yash finds her before she leaves for Delhi as she might risk her and her unborn child's health.
total surprised to see the complete family photo which include arati in yash's purse .
yash ------ you naughty boy , you claim to be not in love but why a photograph of arati in your purse ???
yash --- make your mind clear about arati's status in your life .