Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT IF AWARDS ANNOUNCEMENT (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

amrutha26

amrutha26

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
hearty congrats to al the winners...and the 3 anchors..u 3 rocked..v well presentation...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx.Phoenix.xX-MohanKiRaadha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT IF AWARDS ANNOUNCEMENT (Page 8)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Congrats to all winners. I'm disappointed that u guys didn't give any to me. TRP updater/CM recorder awards were not open for voting at all. :| 

Some categories were not there in the polls and looks like u have given it to ur favorites!!

But its Ok. Enjoy all. And bye!

Edited by --Udhay-- - 05 October 2012 at 3:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_MohanXx.Phoenix.xX-Fari-Senpoo-MohanKiRaadha-

asha_am

Goldie

asha_am

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Hats off OrganizersThumbs Up, what a brilliant presentation and comperingStarStarStar...well done. 
though i was away for a week (missed NBT episodesCry, catching up), managed to do voting...
congrats to all the WINNERS, happy to see some winners from my vote list tooWink...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx.Phoenix.xXSenpoo-MohanKiRaadha-

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
My opinion on  this awards . .

Monu Deewani 's award - Good, deserving set of winners!!

Mirchi kadarkan award - Fariha di - Well deserved.

Vishesh tippani award - Fariha di - Deserving. (Some others are good at it too)

Best OS/FF writer - Neelima - Deserving. (But Bidzie and Kiran were equally good too)

Star Reporter of the Forum - Vyas(MumbaiIndian) - I dont think he is deserving this. Just my opinion. And I didnt see this category in the polls!!

TRP updater - AkkiRocks - Truly undeserving!! What he had done is just opening the TRP thread and updating its title weekly with ratings and then giving us a TRP list of ratings of all Colors shows(after all of us knew it).
This is not something does deserves an award, in the true sense, Tanu (Armu4eva) is the most deserving person to get this award, as she is the one to announce the TRPs in that thread first on almost all weeks. Even Neelima too has announced it first many times. Tanu(Armu4eva) is the most deserving person for this!!
Btw, No poll for this category too!!

CM Rank Updater - Manesha - Truly deserving!!

VM Magician - Bharti - Very deserving!! (KKKapoor and Jumana were also good)

Neutral Fan award - Misty - Very deserving!!

Chief Editor - Fivr - This is obvious.

Spoof VM Fankaar - Shamil chechi - Truly deserving!! (Rekha was fabulous too!)

NBT News updater - Ramona - I donno what to say. This person joined our forum after some months. She started duplicating our (Promo news) hard work, efforts many a times. To the extent, where I felt that let her do it herself, and I stopped. Whenever I used to post a promo, after sometime, she used to post another WU, even after telling her many times  not to do so. (Even now in Parichay forum, despite me posting WUs of timeslot change promos, She opened another thread for the same purpose, it really hurts) And later I quit! In recent times, she did a good job!!

BTS Video Provider - Amisha Leher - Truly deserving!!

Laughter Dose provider - Shamil Chechi - Well deserved!! (Rekha and Sweet Lioness were fantastic too)

Chief Photographer - Amisha - Well deserved!!

Live Updater - Neelima - Truly deserving!!

Written Updater - Pooja - Well deserved!!

Star Loyal Fan - Puja - No comments. Looks like an award to ur favorite!!

Thanks!!

Edited by --Udhay-- - 05 October 2012 at 3:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_MohanXx.Phoenix.xX-Fari-sumiswap-MohanKiRaadha-

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
ohk..just managed to read all of it..first if all thank u for giving me d monu kadarndani award..though i knew most of the answers was not sure dat all of dem are correct..so i m surprised and glad at d same tym..and thank u fari, sumi and shama for creating such a wonderful IF awards post..it really needs a lot of patience and tym to do all dese things..all 3 of u have done an amazing job and thanx a lot for saying such good words for me it feels gr8..though its only been a few months since i joined dis forum its really been gr8 and since i couldnt get more tym to come to dis forum i hope dat i get to know each of u better in NBT season 2... thank u once again Smile

and lastly congratulations to all d other winners Smile  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx.Phoenix.xXpc_palssumiswapSenpoo-MohanKiRaadha---Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Updated now!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx.Phoenix.xXsumiswap

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Well udhay bro thanks for the compliment cheers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

55shobha

IF-Sizzlerz

55shobha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

u guys r superb well designd well written ClapClap

congrats to all the winnersClapClapClapClap
i m very impressed from this award ceremony as i never saw such a post before
congrats ClapClap

Edited by 55shobha - 05 October 2012 at 5:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.