Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

Xx.Phoenix.xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

------------------------

Edited by Xx-Shama-xX - 04 October 2012 at 8:00am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT IF AWARDS ANNOUNCEMENT (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Fari : O O O  ladkiyon!!! Kahan bhaagi ja rahi tum donon Angry

Sumi : Arrey yaar, hum kahan jayein ge, refreshment table ke ilawa  Day Dreaming

Shama : Chalo bhaagoo , jaldi karoo Sumi!!! Dekho food tent tou already fill up ho gaya, thodey aur late huey tou chamchey bhi nahi milein ge, khaana tou dur ki baat  Cry  Cry

Fari : Oh baba, idher ruk jao, hilna nahi idher se, mai tum logon ke liye ek cheez layi hun, iss mein hee khaana daal ke khana, ok?

*goes to dig into the trophy box*

Ok ye tum donon ke liye, from all of us, all the forum members.

You guys really did work your hands and mind off to make this award ceremony such a success. Consider this award as a token of thanks from us

So the Show Runner award goes to Suman and Shama  Party   Party   Party   Party

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26blmadhuriNBT-BVasha_amUmraoJaanIshaqzaadefatim30Xx.Phoenix.xXBharti_kLeesanSwastikAshNisumiswap..geeth..chweetuNeelimaSJshamilpc_palsSenpoo-RadhaMohan-55shobha

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
omg! omg! I won 2 awards!!! * open mouth to a perfect 'O' , hands on cheek , eyes as big as bajaj bulbs* 
A big thank u to all those who voted for me *bahaos khushi ki aansoo ; blows kisses to the audience*

Ok nautanki apart, the whole thing was hilariousROFL ROFL u ppl sounded exactly like those hosts at award ceremonyClap ROFL
Still wondering how I won for  spoof vm maker when there was a better person around. I guess ppl got carried away by my written spoofsLOL

And sumi, fari & shama - hats of to u.. This was  brilliant!Clap
congrats to all the winnersClap 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nish89blmadhurifatim30IshaqzaadeknrajiLeesanBharti_kXx.Phoenix.xXchweetupc_palsSilentsoulNeelimaSJsumiswap..geeth..SwastikAshNiSenpoo-RadhaMohan-

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I actually won an award by public votingShocked LOL

A huge monster thanks and "jhappi" to everyone who voted for me Hug

Thanks for both awards Hug It has been an absolute pleasure doing LU for such an awesome group of people. Full  credit to MMT!!!

Sumi, Fari & Shama absolutely awesomely presented. Now I can't even pass my chindi comments LOL 

Thank you once again.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26blmadhuriNBT-BVIshaqzaadeBharti_kLeesanXx.Phoenix.xXchweetushamilSwastikAshNisumiswap..geeth..Senpoo-RadhaMohan-

NBT-BV

NBT-BV

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Congrats to all the winners - ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriIshaqzaadeLeesanBharti_kXx.Phoenix.xXshamilpc_palschweetuNeelimaSJ..geeth..sumiswapSenpoo

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks and a big congrats to all the winners

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriIshaqzaadefatim30Xx.Phoenix.xXBharti_kLeesansumiswap..geeth..Senpooshamilpc_palschweetuNeelimaSJ-RadhaMohan-

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

ClapClapClap Superb Award ceremony! Good show Fari, Sumi and Shama! ClapClapClap

Congrats to all the winners! ClapClap

I'm happy that there are winners for whom I had cast the vote! So I win too Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriIshaqzaadeasha_amLeesanBharti_kXx.Phoenix.xXshamilchweetupc_palsNeelimaSJ..geeth..sumiswap-RadhaMohan-

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Well done!! Congratulations to all winners!!

But a special congratulations  to all those who created, produced, directed and of course presented these awards!! ClapThumbs Up

What a journey !!  Thanks ever so much to everyone who made it so much fun along the way!!  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriIshaqzaadeBharti_kXx.Phoenix.xXchweetupc_palsNeelimaSJshamilsumiswapSenpoo-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.