Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

i hate her more than rajlaxmi... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
wel...but till now I have found bua ji quit good and helping...instead she consoled him and asked him to come to his brother whats wrong in it Confused

dont worry now we will get ample anoop mansi scene as even when bua ji was their anoop gave qiut loving and understanding looks to mansi...he liked mansi being on his side Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01khushboorath

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i hate her more than rajlaxmi... (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuty16

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by Cuty16

Yaar i just want her to be positive,b'coz dere are Sandhya n Rajlaxmi in d house dont want one more evil to cum.
She is a kind of social servicer poking nose in everyone buisness.
But i still thought our Mansi n Anoop had cum a bit close today.

well even i felt mansi n anoop come a bit closer...but anoop want someones shoulder but his buaji dnt want to mansi to cum closer
thats true dear,
but i just hope Mansi could help Anoop to recover.

m just waiting for that day wen mansi stands for anoop n give a straight reply to rajlaxmi...phir bhale he mansi ko kuch baatein sunni pade anoop se...Wink

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

wel...but till now I have found bua ji quit good and helping...instead she consoled him and asked him to come to his brother whats wrong in it Confused

dont worry now we will get ample anoop mansi scene as even when bua ji was their anoop gave qiut loving and understanding looks to mansi...he liked mansi being on his side Embarrassed

infact i also love that part wen anoop saw mansi...
per still i hate buaji's expression wen she stop mansi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.