i hate her more than rajlaxmi...

khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
yes i hate her more than rajlaxmi in today's episode.....any guess❓...well yaar bhuji...
pata nh kya problem hai unko everytime she stop mansi jab bhi wo anoop ko console karne jati hai...n seriously i want to kill her at that very moment😡...remember usne aisa phele bhi kiya tha...wen mansi n shivani put family picture in halll...i just want boxing gloves to break bhuaji's all teeth...she is so irritating sometimes...

well well welll i understand that she dont want anoop to shout at mansi...but dnt know y i want this...coz i think only after anoop might take help of mansi to share his thoughts...may be...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hye dear,
i still cant get her properly i mean sometimes found very nice but dont know why i doubt on her i mean she is extra sweet too gud helping n praising everyone.
I am not sure but i just pray dat she should be positive only.
khushboorath thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cuty16

Hye dear,
i still cant get her properly i mean sometimes found very nice but dont know why i doubt on her i mean she is extra sweet too gud helping n praising everyone.
I am not sure but i just pray dat she should be positive only.

may be she is in a positive role...but today i hate her like nythng...her action is so weird yaar...y cant wife console husband in his sadness????
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Khushboorath, yes I also agree.  The pain in Anoop is quite evident for all to see!!  Its like adding salt to the wound!!!!😡 Bua, I expected better from you but you proved me wrong!!  And Rajlaxmi, why say such hurtful words publicly in front of the entire family !! RL has no respect for herself as she is obviously a very selfish woman!!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
Cuty16 thumbnail
Yaar i just want her to be positive,b'coz dere are Sandhya n Rajlaxmi in d house dont want one more evil to cum.
She is a kind of social servicer poking nose in everyone buisness.
But i still thought our Mansi n Anoop had cum a bit close today.
khushboorath thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

@ Khushboorath, yes I also agree.  The pain in Anoop is quite evident for all to see!!  Its like adding salt to the wound!!!!😡 Bua, I expected better from you but you proved me wrong!!  And Rajlaxmi, why say such hurtful words publicly in front of the entire family !! RL has no respect for herself as she is obviously a very selfish woman!!!

so true...rajlaxmi lost her respect from everyone...she is dame irritating...but buajii is one step ahead today in my pov...
rajlaxmi hardly worried bout anoops pain...she only love to think bout herself
khushboorath thumbnail

Yaar i just want her to be positive,b'coz dere are Sandhya n Rajlaxmi in d house dont want one more evil to cum.
She is a kind of social servicer poking nose in everyone buisness.
But i still thought our Mansi n Anoop had cum a bit close today.

well even i felt mansi n anoop come a bit closer...but anoop want someones shoulder but his buaji dnt want to mansi to cum closer
Cuty16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushboorath

well even i felt mansi n anoop come a bit closer...but anoop want someones shoulder but his buaji dnt want to mansi to cum closer

thats true dear,
but i just hope Mansi could help Anoop to recover.
ShanUlas thumbnail
wel...but till now I have found bua ji quit good and helping...instead she consoled him and asked him to come to his brother whats wrong in it 😕

dont worry now we will get ample anoop mansi scene as even when bua ji was their anoop gave qiut loving and understanding looks to mansi...he liked mansi being on his side 😳
khushboorath thumbnail

thats true dear,
but i just hope Mansi could help Anoop to recover.

m just waiting for that day wen mansi stands for anoop n give a straight reply to rajlaxmi...phir bhale he mansi ko kuch baatein sunni pade anoop se...😉