Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

"I respect Gopi," says Ahem (Ft Aditya)

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

"I respect Gopi," says Ahem

5  LIKE  |    11  COMMENTS  | 
The STAR Plus men are all set to woo the women in their life with Khushiyon ka Tyohaar. On this big day, they want the women to know that they realize their importance.

When asked to talk about the importance of the women in his life, Indu Singh from Ruk Jaana Nahin says, "My amma plays the most important role in my life. I love her and respect her alot. She is the sole reason of my existence and I cannot hurt her ever. She has made me, what I am today and I would never let her down. There are very few people, who are lucky to have a mother like mine."

Similarly Sooraj says, "Bhabhoo has been my strength for the longest time. I appreciate all the sacrifices she has made for me. She is one of the two most important women in my life with the other one being Sandhyaji. If it wasn't for Sandhyaji, I would not have participated in the World's Top Cook competition. She has made me a more confident and successful person. I will always be thankful to her all my life."

The groom-to-be Aditya shares, "For a very long time, other than my mom, there has been no important woman in my life. But today I can say that Pankhuri shares the title with her. Pankhuri is my best friend. She lets me be myself. She makes me feel comfortable and express myself. I simply enjoy her company."

"I respect Gopi and appreciate all her efforts to keep the family together happily. She has always stood by me and trusted me blindly. She helped me recover from my accident and means a lot to me. My life would be incomplete without her." shares Ahem.

Let us know who is the most important woman in your life. Also, to catch all the action, watch STAR Parivaar Khushiyon Ka Tyohaar with Mary Kom, Saturday 6th Oct at 10PM on STAR Plus, ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is PKDH serial forum
please if you want put aditya or pankhuri or soem thign relaeated to this serial as topic heading...
this is not  sathiya forum...
Simz786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalibm

this is PKDH serial forum

please if you want put aditya or pankhuri or soem thign relaeated to this serial as topic heading...
this is not  sathiya forum...

Aditya In This Article By The Way
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Simz786

Aditya In This Article By The Way

yes it is thats why sayong take the heading out 
i respect gopi...this is for sathiya
oyu cud say 
1st mom now pankhuri - which adi said in article...and then tis perfct...as its about PKDH...
your heading is against forum rule...as its not with PKDH serial
so please change it
Simz786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalibm

yes it is thats why sayong take the heading out 
i respect gopi...this is for sathiya
oyu cud say 
1st mom now pankhuri - which adi said in article...and then tis perfct...as its about PKDH...
your heading is against forum rule...as its not with PKDH serial
so please change it

It's Not Against Any Rule Since It Says Ft Aditya