IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

STAR Plus character's Gandhigiri moments

like   14  LIKE  |  comments   27  COMMENTS  | 

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
This Gandhi Jayanti, we share with you how our STAR Plus characters have often followed Gandhiji's preachings and practices of spreading love and non-violence in their lives too. Check out Khushi, Viraat, Sooraj's Gandhigiri moments.
STARONE.IN

Sooraj-Khushi- GandhigiriKhushi

Khushi does not believe in an eye for an eye. She says, "I believe in doing things that make my family members happy. I had earlier not revealed Shyam's true colours to Anjali di as I did not want her to get hurt. When Arnavji was kidnapped, I did everything to get him back because I love him and did not want anything to happen to him."

Viraat says, "I have always supported Maanvi and even during her illness I did not leave her side. I wanted to give her moral support when she was suffering and so I shaved my hair off to give her courage. Even when she refused to accept my love, I did not give up but finally won her over."

Sooraj is a humble and good human being, he says "I have managed to win Sandhya's love by understanding her and giving her my support. I will always continue to support her dreams. I believe that even when we have acheived something, we must continue to be humble and honest and I strive to practise this in my life."

A devoted wife and daughter-in-law, Akshara says, "My heart went out to Chikki when I learnt that she was an orphan and not treated well. Hence I adopted her and made her a part of our family. I cannot bear to see others in pain and I will always try to help everyone."

A loving sister, Jeevika says "I sacrificed my child beacuse I wanted to give my sister, Mannu a new life. It was not an easy decision for me but for Mannu's happiness I had to take this step. I am happy that I have managed to save Mannu's life.

These are a few instances which depict how many of our STAR Plus characters have enveloped Gandhiji's teachings of love and sacrifice in their daily lives. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvvirmanyrkkhfan4everneha3geetu_naksh.Antique_Piece.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "STAR Plus Character's Gandhigiri Moments - Akshara" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Naksh4ever-

IF-Rockerz

-Naksh4ever-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Tfs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simz786

yrkkhfan4ever

yrkkhfan4ever

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
tfs..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: