Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

Introduction of Members (Page 7)

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rlrl

@Sachin Bhai.. Sorry Bhaai.. Ghalti hui.. but CC main to aap ane se rahe.. Bhul hi gaye hain.. jaise Aap bhul gaye hian.. na main bhi aapka wo Bhuli dastaan Bhul jaaugi.. LOL And Badmash to main aur divi hai hi..
wot say Divi Wink

@Jas Veer jee. Wink... Shayari apne aap se chuti leke gayi hai... haha.. 30th ko ayegi..

@divi.. HugHugHug.. miss you.. love you...

I am so lucky.. that i have got so many people from whom I can learn so many things.. Smile

Hey Riti, I don't think Shayari has gone on vacation or something like that. She is addicted to I-F.LOL
I have seen her on Bigg Boss just two days ago.LOL Lets see when she joins.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Celestial-MyInspirationz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Shastrdhari-DiamondLife I remembered u from before II and other singing shows...First I felt I knew you from post than saw your siggie giving your old id...Thanks for doing that...Saved me time in going thru your old posts to figure out Big smile  So good to see u.

JT veer Bro it is nice to see you here too..How are things in Toronto and hope all is well with u and family...Looking forward to some good singing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaJasTorontoDiamondLife

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

Hi I am Kavita Gupta from AZ.. always been a big fan of SRGMP.. Already enjoying this year too.. Nice to meet you all Smile

Welcome to this section Kavita ji. You are a very senior member, nice to see you here.Smile Youe last name reminds me of my college/ university friends in Dehra Dun. Great people.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uknaik99

ksl0077 Senior Member
ksl0077
ksl0077

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@Jasji

Shukria bhai ji. Achha laga yahan par aa kar. Sab ki lagan, soch dekhneko milti hai sangeet ki taraf. its quite relaxing. Jaada shows nahi dekh pata. As a matter of fact, no hindi/english channels at home so only watch recorded shows online that too very selected ones.

Cheers and yawl have a good day.

MyInspirationz

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasToronto

Originally posted by .Divya.

@ Sachin,

Mere bhai apka sabhi members ki auor se hardik abinandan karta hu.Smile Kaha reh gayee thee meree bhai? Thanks to your friend for letting you know abouit a re ga ma pa. Chalo deer aayee darust aayee. We will have lots of fun and quality time together. Haven't seen Shyari anywhere so farSmile 

Yaar mai bhi le de kar ek aadh show hi follow kar pata hu, meri bibi PVR box full rekhti hai. She hardly misses any serial. Ab kya karee mere bhai Roti to khani hai na.LOL

chalo mein aapke ghar pe bata deti hoon... LOL Roti kya sab milega khaneLOL

Ye loo bhai kar lo baat. Tum zarror mujhee gher se nikalwayogi. Ye to ji wahi misaal hui, " Fhook Jhopri delk tamasha." LOL means set somebody's house on fire and enjoy.LOL 

LOL
MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rlrl

@Sachin Bhai.. Sorry Bhaai.. Ghalti hui.. but CC main to aap ane se rahe.. Bhul hi gaye hain.. jaise Aap bhul gaye hian.. na main bhi aapka wo Bhuli dastaan Bhul jaaugi.. LOL And Badmash to main aur divi hai hi..
wot say Divi Wink

@Jas Veer jee. Wink... Shayari apne aap se chuti leke gayi hai... haha.. 30th ko ayegi..

@divi.. HugHugHug.. miss you.. love you...

I am so lucky.. that i have got so many people from whom I can learn so many things.. Smile

Hey Riti, I don't think Shayari has gone on vacation or something like that. She is addicted to I-F.LOL
I have seen her on Bigg Boss just two days ago.LOL Lets see when she joins.Smile

shez active in BB forum... LOL
ksl0077 Senior Member
ksl0077
ksl0077

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

I think we should leave this thread for intros only. Wink

Vaise, Div, how are you? I hope things fine with you.
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hello JT Veer JI SSAK

Hello to rest of SRGMPians...I am Varsha-DB23 from CA-USA
Bday Nov 13th

Love all dance-music related shows western or Indian...Ardent fan of SRGM-P I have been watching SRMP from Sonu days 1993 to be precise while i was visiting India...Arrived in IF during FG, II and than C-2005 following Nihira Joshi...Rest is history..

Looking forward to watching some awesome singing without a single drama...Dont care who wins as long as it is trained talented singer..

Nice to see all veterans and great to meet all new comers...

Enjoy!!!

Di good to see you on this Forum, looking forward to SRGMP ..

Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index