Introduction of Members (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Jas paaji, Divya here... u know me.. Smile

But for everyone else, I am Divya, residing in the US.. A carnatic classical student, trying my hands on film songs these days...

Have been following SRGMP from the very beginning and undoubtedly, the best music reality show.. Have learnt a lot from the tips that judges give to the participants.. still got to learn things.. Smile

Edited by .Divya. - 18 October 2012 at 1:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JasToronto-Celestial-Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introduction of Members (Page 4)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Heyaa Riti Here..
Doing Mah Btech in BBSR .
From BBSR itself

Hmmm Watching SRGMP sinche it has been started.. though i was very much a kid that time Wink and... Have gone through the processof SRGMP Thrice ...upto Megas and then I come back lol.. LOL

Have Completed My Graduation In Hindustani Classical And Odishi Classical As Well .. before 8 yrs when I was 13yrs old  now m 21..
as I can't give much time to Singing now..on a daily basis..but i give a damn full day to listening and Loving music The full day daily LOLLOL and will start Doing it Professionally once my btech gets over Smile
Thats Ol
love
R i t i

Edited by rlrl - 19 October 2012 at 10:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasToronto

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
@ Riti Wow! and Wow!!!!

We have a Sa re ga ma pa singer here. Welcome to this section of I-F. Wish you good luck for your bachelors, Smile So you are brorn in Orisa, our Sniti's state.Smile I'm her big fan and she is on my fb. Remember Sniti Mishra? Hopefully we will have a singing competition on forum and I am looking forward to listen to your songs.

-Celestial-

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasToronto

@ Riti Wow! and Wow!!!!

We have a Sa re ga ma pa singer here. Welcome to this section of I-F. Wish you good luck for your bachelors, Smile So you are brorn in Orisa, our Sniti's state.Smile I'm her big fan and she is on my fb. Remember Sniti Mishra? Hopefully we will have a singing competition on forum and I am looking forward to listen to your songs.

Hi Jas.. How Could you choose my color LOLLOLLOL
AS I always choose this color to write. ROFL
big coincidence
ROFLROFL

lets be serious.. i hardly get serious Confused Well Thnq sho sho sho very
much for the appriciation  and Thanks alot for the Wish.. This year i am gonna
finish mah Bachellors LOL and no job till now.. placements going on Wink
Ya I am from Sniti's State Itself.. and Yup She was in my Row As well 
ROFLROFL
When I was standing in the row.. she was behind me LOLLOL
She was in my FB.. But I deleted Her .. lol.. jus like that.. (frankly.. lil bit jealous i was Ouchbut not now.. i am happy now atleast she made out state's name well Big smile Proud of her.. ) LOL 
ya we'll have for sure Big smileBig smile and i am also waiting to listen to your songs Big smile

Sorry for such a big message.. I never can speak less OuchOuch

JasToronto

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

Jas paaji, Divya here... u know me.. Smile

But for everyone else, I am Divya, residing in the US.. A carnatic classical student, trying my hands on film songs these days...

Have been following SRGMP from the very beginning and undoubtedly, the best music reality show.. Have learnt a lot from the tips that judges give to the participants.. still got to learn things.. Smile

Welcome Divya,

Bhai pehli baar suna hai ye naam, LOLLOL 
You are a star of India -Forums, you are well known my friend.
Now we have carnatic classical musician, Oriya music student and of course a punjabi sufi singer, LOL.
Welcome my friend.

-Celestial-

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
@Jas Paji..

I am no more a student .. Confused
Finished up with it Ouch
And I in lovee With SUFIII.. muah muah muah to SUFIII.. Cant say. how much I love SufiiiHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

JasToronto

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Hey Riti,

Ever since I joined India-Forums, I have been writing in this color. How come you are writing in this colour. (In India we write in colours and not in colors LOL) 
You have a point my friend. Since you are a sinior member on I-F, that means I'm following you.LOL It is another thing that what you are doing in university these days, I have done that years ago.Smile

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasToronto

Hey Riti,

Ever since I joined India-Forums, I have been writing in this color. How come you are writing in this colour. (In India we write in colours and not in colors LOL) 
You have a point my friend. Since you are a sinior member on I-F, that means I'm following you.LOL It is another thing that what you are doing in university these days, I have done that years ago.Smile

Sorry I didnt mean that .. that you are following me Cry I said that i have just started writing in this color Ouch bcoz i love White Cry and that color is not visible so i am using this since 1 month only.. and ya though u have joined I-F later but ur number of posts is more than mine Big smile and sorry i had a spelling mistake LOLLOLLOL and I have already gone through ur profile.. that ur so senior to me .. Thing is that While I start talking.. I talk whatever I like Ouch Dun think wat to say n wat to not.. whatever comes to mind.. I shoot Ouch Sholly Bhai.. thodi ghustakhi to chalegi naa.. Confused  Bachi ko maaf kardo .Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.