Introduction of Members (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika21

I am Anamika. I am from India. I love good singing.
Ye bhai aaj chand (moon) kaha se nikla hai.Smile Long time no see Anamika ji? Did not see you on Indian Idol forum at all.

Welcome to sa re ga ma pa forum. I promise I will be active until they have found their top 5. You know later  MIDs start growing like mushrooms and I don't want any confontation with them.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaAnamika21MyInspirationz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introduction of Members (Page 3)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lotus1963

Hello guys,
I am Padma. And I also watch only music shows just like Jaspal ji.
I live in Delhi but am originally from Tamil nadu and have learnt Carnatic Music.
Padma

Welcome ji Padma Khanna ji to this section. You have composed some excellent playback music.LOL Can't forget your composition - teri galyeeo mai na rakhege kadam, aaj ke baad - sung by Rafi sahab.I guess from film Havas.Smile
Waisee Delhi ki galyee mai to hum apnee swapno mai every night jatee hai. That is true, there is no place like Delhi. I used to ride my Jawa motorbike from patel nagar to connaught place to karol bagh to chandni chauk. Delhi has changed a lot now. your Delhi Metro transit system is one of the best transit system in the world.Clap I travelled from Kirti nagar to Connaught place to  Chandni chauk during my last visit to India.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963MyInspirationz

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Welcome sas_tv, NaDzGirl, dhanya.r, and nikkigreen ji to sa re ga ma pa forum.Smile

@ NaDzGirl : Columbo is known for Srilanka broadcasting Corp. We have enjoyed Benaka Geetmala for years. Can't forget Amin Syani's wonderful voice as a host. 

Anamika21

Goldie

Anamika21

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasToronto

Originally posted by Anamika21

I am Anamika. I am from India. I love good singing.
Ye bhai aaj chand (moon) kaha se nikla hai.Smile Long time no see Anamika ji? Did not see you on Indian Idol forum at all.

Welcome to sa re ga ma pa forum. I promise I will be active until they have found their top 5. You know later  MIDs start growing like mushrooms and I don't want any confontation with them.LOL

Thanks Jaspal ji.

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Hi! I am shastra

I love this show since the beginning early 1990s..
but lost after 2002..
last year i watched, my fav was ranjeet rajwada..

this year i am having high hopes from jasraj..
but i feel he already os very well developed professional singerConfused...most of the musician know his band...

i feel new people should get chance..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasToronto

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Heya guys ...

Im Bhavana from Delhi,India
Dob : 3rd June
Apart from SRGMP watch CID on sony.

JasToronto

antar

IF-Veteran Member

antar

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hi! I am Antar. I am very much well known here as the Most Wanted One or The Surgeon. Lolz..  I am from Bangladesh however I originally belongs to a planet named Earth. Fun apart the only musical show of India which I really love a lot is SRGMP. Thats the best musical show without a doubt beside SVOI 1.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasTorontoDabulls23

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Hi I am robinc07 big fan of SRGMP, but this year I am mainly here for Javed Ali! What a talented and humble guy and he will rock as HOST. Can't wait to see him sing

JasToronto

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.