Introduction of Members - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by JasToronto

Welcome Divya,

Bhai pehli baar suna hai ye naam, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
You are a star of India -Forums, you are well known my friend.
Now we have carnatic classical musician, Oriya music student and of course a punjabi sufi singer, LOL.
Welcome my friend.

pehle baar naam sunke hi aap ko pata chal gaya ki mein famous hoon...πŸ˜†

Waise, Mein aur well-known?? kya joke maara hain, Paaji... πŸ˜†
@Sachin Bhai.. Sorry Bhaai.. Ghalti hui.. but CC main to aap ane se rahe.. Bhul hi gaye hain.. jaise Aap bhul gaye hian.. na main bhi aapka wo Bhuli dastaan Bhul jaaugi.. πŸ˜† And Badmash to main aur divi hai hi..
wot say Divi πŸ˜‰

@Jas Veer jee. πŸ˜‰... Shayari apne aap se chuti leke gayi hai... haha.. 30th ko ayegi..

@divi.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.. miss you.. love you...

I am so lucky.. that i have got so many people from whom I can learn so many things.. 😊
Hi I am Kavita Gupta from AZ.. always been a big fan of SRGMP.. Already enjoying this year too.. Nice to meet you all πŸ˜Š
Hello JT Veer JI SSAK

Hello to rest of SRGMPians...I am DB23 from USA

Love all dance-music related shows western or Indian...Ardent fan of SRGM-P I have been watching SRMP from Sonu days 1993 to be precise while i was visiting India...Arrived in IF during FG, II and than C-2005 following Nihira Joshi...Rest is history..

Looking forward to watching some awesome singing without a single drama...Dont care who wins as long as it is trained talented singer..

Nice to see all veterans and great to meet all new comers...

Enjoy!!!
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hello JT Veer JI SSAK

Love all dance-music related shows western or Indian...Ardent fan of SRGM-P I have been watching SRMP from Sonu days 1993 to be precise while i was visiting India...Arrived in IF during FG, II and than C-2005 following Nihira Joshi...Rest is history..

Looking forward to watching some awesome singing without a single drama...Dont care who wins as long as it is trained talented singer..

Enjoy!!!
i know u from DID2 forumπŸ˜†
Edited by DiamondLife - 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Divya.

chalo mein aapke ghar pe bata deti hoon... πŸ˜† Roti kya sab milega khaneπŸ˜†

Ye loo bhai kar lo baat. Tum zarror mujhee gher se nikalwayogi. Ye to ji wahi misaal hui, " Fhook Jhopri delk tamasha." πŸ˜† means set somebody's house on fire and enjoy.πŸ˜† 
Welcome Sastra ji and robinco 07 ji, don't know much about you thus can't comment.😊 May be in future.
Show is going great so far. I request everybody to make appreciation threads for all top 15 contestants. You can choose any singer you like. It's on first come first serve basis.😊 
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hello JT Veer JI SSAK

Hello to rest of SRGMPians...I am Varsha-DB23 from CA-USA
Bday Nov 13th

Enjoy!!!

Namashkar ji Varsha di😊

Welcome to sa re ga ma pa. Nice to see my lovely sister here. Better late than never. 
Originally posted by rlrl

@Sachin Bhai.. Sorry Bhaai.. Ghalti hui.. but CC main to aap ane se rahe.. Bhul hi gaye hain.. jaise Aap bhul gaye hian.. na main bhi aapka wo Bhuli dastaan Bhul jaaugi.. πŸ˜† And Badmash to main aur divi hai hi..
wot say Divi πŸ˜‰

@Jas Veer jee. πŸ˜‰... Shayari apne aap se chuti leke gayi hai... haha.. 30th ko ayegi..

@divi.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.. miss you.. love you...

I am so lucky.. that i have got so many people from whom I can learn so many things.. 😊

Hey Riti, I don't think Shayari has gone on vacation or something like that. She is addicted to I-F.πŸ˜†
I have seen her on Bigg Boss just two days ago.πŸ˜† Lets see when she joins.😊
Shastrdhari-DiamondLife I remembered u from before II and other singing shows...First I felt I knew you from post than saw your siggie giving your old id...Thanks for doing that...Saved me time in going thru your old posts to figure out πŸ˜ƒ  So good to see u.

JT veer Bro it is nice to see you here too..How are things in Toronto and hope all is well with u and family...Looking forward to some good singing...