Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Introduction of Members - Page 2

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This is Nadz from Sri Lanka

I loved the Saregama series when Aneek won and that's the only series I followed from beginning till end. Wish Vishal and Shekar were here cuz I'm a big fan of Vishal's voice. Anyways I love Shankar Mahadevan as well so here I am

Hoping to enjoy some good music here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samrudhi.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi, I am Dhanya from Kerala, India. I have watched this show on and off from Sonu Nigam's time and this is one of the best singing competition show i like. I have always liked Shankar Mahadevan and i cant wait to see the show progress. Other show i closely follow is Hitler Didi and am a fan of Sumit Vats. 
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone.Nice to be back on srgmp forum.Its been a long time and I have been a member since 2006 ...6 long years.I love music and learnt quite a bit about music from here.Hope this season has some good singers.Nice to see my old friends and a big  welcome to the new comers.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys!!! My name is Tulip. 😉 I live in the USA, and I have been watching Sa Re Ga Ma Pa since I was very little. Music is my passion, and I'm super excited about this show!! 
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hello guys,
I am Padma. And I also watch only music shows just like Jaspal ji.
I live in Delhi but am originally from Tamil nadu and have learnt Carnatic Music.
Padma
nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi.  Nikki from Vancouver, Canada.

There have been some really good singers featured, so far.

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika21

I am Anamika. I am from India. I love good singing.

Ye bhai aaj chand (moon) kaha se nikla hai.😊 Long time no see Anamika ji? Did not see you on Indian Idol forum at all.

Welcome to sa re ga ma pa forum. I promise I will be active until they have found their top 5. You know later  MIDs start growing like mushrooms and I don't want any confontation with them.😆
JasToronto thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lotus1963

Hello guys,

I am Padma. And I also watch only music shows just like Jaspal ji.
I live in Delhi but am originally from Tamil nadu and have learnt Carnatic Music.
Padma

Welcome ji Padma Khanna ji to this section. You have composed some excellent playback music.😆 Can't forget your composition - teri galyeeo mai na rakhege kadam, aaj ke baad - sung by Rafi sahab.I guess from film Havas.😊
Waisee Delhi ki galyee mai to hum apnee swapno mai every night jatee hai. That is true, there is no place like Delhi. I used to ride my Jawa motorbike from patel nagar to connaught place to karol bagh to chandni chauk. Delhi has changed a lot now. your Delhi Metro transit system is one of the best transit system in the world.👏 I travelled from Kirti nagar to Connaught place to  Chandni chauk during my last visit to India.
JasToronto thumbnail
Welcome sas_tv, NaDzGirl, dhanya.r, and nikkigreen ji to sa re ga ma pa forum.😊

@ NaDzGirl : Columbo is known for Srilanka broadcasting Corp. We have enjoyed Benaka Geetmala for years. Can't forget Amin Syani's wonderful voice as a host. 

Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JasToronto

Ye bhai aaj chand (moon) kaha se nikla hai.😊 Long time no see Anamika ji? Did not see you on Indian Idol forum at all.

Welcome to sa re ga ma pa forum. I promise I will be active until they have found their top 5. You know later  MIDs start growing like mushrooms and I don't want any confontation with them.😆

Thanks Jaspal ji.