Ahem and love: the truth hurts

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
For reasons unknown to the Modi's for the invasions of the honey bees in their home which led to be invited to stay over at Urmila's house as part of Kinjal's revenge tactic, brought on a simple question by Ahem to Gopi. Had these not taken place the chances of this question being asked could have occurred later rather than now. 

The question being: where is your room Gopi? An innocent question asked by him showing his curiosity of wanting to know more of his wife before she married him. 

Never did he expect the response he received. He cast his mind back to his earlier days in his marriage of the punishment he inflicted on her, leaving him feeling ashamed and unable to look at her. He was at a total loss of words and wanted to apologise immediately but his emotions could not bring him to complete his sentence. Gopi knew what he was attempting to do and did not want him to feel bad for her plight. 

Ahem instinctively took her in his arms and hugged for dear life ... thinking in his mind: Why did he treat her badly? Why did she have to sleep on the floor here? Never will he put in any punishing situation again. 

Whilst feeling ashamed he found himself engulfed by deep regret, the truth really hurt him. His emotions was in spin cycle as his eyes became wet with unshed tears but his heart grew larger wanting to give her more and much more of his love. Ahem certainly resolved in his mind of his actions as his final look at her before leaving told. 

As this is the first revelation of what a punishing time Gopi had whilst growing up under her mami which emotionally knocked up Ahem, will Ahem make an effort to find out more? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The first scene of SNS after 4 missed episode was an emotional Gohem scene.. All I was thinking s U!!! and You did not disappoint me!!! Never expect anything less from you, swasthi ๐Ÿ‘ The scene was really intense and emotional... Nazim really conveyed the pain, shame, regret  and loss of words of Ahem ๐Ÿ‘ Bechara, it was his first effort to know about her childhood and he got a tight hit on his  heart... It would be better for him if he dont dig any further!๐Ÿ˜‰ If he still wanna do that, with in no time he will understand that he was really the male version of her mamiji... wohi toh!!.. she loves both Ahem and her mamji very much!๐Ÿ˜†
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i was just waiting for your analysis Swasthi..i just couldnt stop myself from watching the gohem scene today as this is what i wanted to see ever since i started watching SNS! a big ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ to both Naz and Dev! loved both of them today! and loved Dev in her scene with Urmi too! she beautifully portrayed her longing for her mami's affection while Urmi was stuttering trying to explain her behaviour with Gopi to Koki...
Ponny i dont believe you have said exactly the same thing that i was going to write!! so i am not going to repeat all that again ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by dipsy80 - 11 years ago
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipsy80

i was just waiting for your analysis Swasthi..i just couldnt stop myself from watching the gohem scene today as this is what i wanted to see ever since i started watching SNS! a big ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ to both Naz and Dev! loved both of them today! and loved Dev in her scene with Urmi too! she beautifully portrayed her longing for her mami's affection while Urmi was stuttering trying to explain her behaviour with Gopi to Koki...

Ponny i dont believe you have said exactly the same thing that i was going to write!! so i am not going to repeat all that again ๐Ÿ˜†

sorry! double post!
Edited by dipsy80 - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written Swasthi๐Ÿ‘

What started out as a simple 'get to know your wife' question turned into something Ahem never bargained for. Ahem was hard during the intial days of his marriage but he slowly found who Gopi was and fell in love with the illiterate but kind, innocent and generous human being. Added to the fact was that she loved him dearly and Ahem was comfortable in their cocoon.
Today, he taped on the what became a pandora;s box. I guess it was different than Pandora's box because with bad memories it also brought repentance and forgiveness๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Ahem needed to do this to become an equal to Gopi. His actions have made up for the first year of their marriage but they still had not acknowledged his mistake. Today, Ahem crossed that one line too. He repented and apologized๐Ÿ˜›

@Ponny, Ahem may have been as bad as Urmi during year 1 but he never pretended. Plus, when he realized he is wrong, he is making up to it.. Urmi darling will take her sins to her grave๐Ÿ˜‰
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Great analysis swasthi...
 Gohem scene was sweet and emotional... Naz and Dev potrayed deir part really well...

shubasri thumbnail
Nice post ๐Ÿ‘

As far as GoHem scenes are concerned CVs never fail to surprise us.  Today's short scene was one among them

loved DevNa for their fabulous performance

-nilani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
too Good Post & Loved Sooo muchhh๐Ÿ˜Š
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Great analysis Swasthi.  Such a pivotal moment.  Am looking forward to even more revelations.  Hope the cvs are beginning to see our light.
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post...the scene was so imotional ๐Ÿ˜Š