Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
oh!god
fab... they were looking so cute and there chemestry is beyond..its so matches..shortest dance ever in history but there chemestry was mind blowing...complete out of world...serzlly the day avantika will again love harish i think leeds will also be put to shame with there chemestry Day Dreaming... and harish so easily can handel avantika if he wants... awww...yet avantika is avantika she needs to spoil things in last keyaaa???????? Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365dayscuty_kPoojaa_Panusha.cochinShrutikaSwaRonf.s.mOhmyjerryworld

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "awww..avantu & harish dace-loved it" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

oh!god
fab... they were looking so cute and there chemestry is beyond..its so matches..shortest dance ever in history but there chemestry was mind blowing...complete out of world...serzlly the day avantika will again love harish i think leeds will also be put to shame with there chemestry Day Dreaming... and harish so easily can handel avantika if he wants... awww...yet avantika is avantika she needs to spoil things in last keyaaa???????? Angry

Dat was so nice..But ye Avanthu bi na..always ruins happinessAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmOhmyjerryworldf.s.m

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

one questionStern Smile pooped my mind LOL
Why avantika mom  is in like she is hungry and want to eat our phanku  LOLROFL

payalibmanusha.cochinf.s.m

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mylosthopes

very simple swetuuu ..very simple answer
today cv meet salliii kaa honay walaaa... and he wanted to eat the man alive but had no coice so he showed us thru avanttuuu... Day Dreaming bechara cv how his daily life has become daily live telecast ROFL

anusha.cochinOhmyjerryworldf.s.m

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

oh!god

Dat was so nice..But ye Avanthu bi na..always ruins happinessAngry
even i was so like ufff...why returned..why didnt she kept it..why dint cv showed in alone she still misses harish...or thinking about harish...Shocked

anusha.cochinOhmyjerryworldf.s.m

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
very true, pagalia opps payalia... avantu n harish luked damn cute, kash thoda aur miljata dekhne ko...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmanusha.cochinOhmyjerryworldf.s.m

ShrutikaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Yaa u rightly said it was the shortest but the best dance in history...avantika-harish rocks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmanusha.cochinOhmyjerryworldf.s.m

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mylosthopes

very simple swetuuu ..very simple answer
today cv meet salliii kaa honay walaaa... and he wanted to eat the man alive but had no coice so he showed us thru avanttuuu... Day Dreaming bechara cv how his daily life has become daily live telecast ROFL

i know cv are showing  their ghar ki kahani LOLROFLLOL per we  are not interested in it LOLROFL

To cv plz apne gher ke kahani dikhana band kero LOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinf.s.m

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.